Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Outside @ Night (Again)

Posted 05-31-2016 at 05:31 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Last night I braved the cold temperatures (6 degrees Celsius) at 1AM and went outside. I decided I wanted to do something public again. Previously I have done things outside my house, in my backyard, and at the local park. Yesterday, I did some dares on the road close to my house. I wore clothes decided by a dice dare. (Yoga pants, bra, button up shirt, women's briefs, as well as a jacket and shoes.) Near my house there is a roundabout which intersects two fairly busy roads (obviously not at 1AM). My...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Panties and Public Tasks - Part Two

Posted 01-26-2016 at 08:45 AM by lola.fox

The Task

You will spend 5 days next week wearing only thongs or gstrings. I expect a fancy pair every day and a semi public picture, including one in your car so find a smart place to park. You will spend a minimum of 30 mins in public with something inserted in either your ass or your pussy. The 30 minutes starts once you're in public so no camping out in the bathroom! Also I want 100 spanks each ass cheek each day. By the last day I want some lovely bruises so you better slap that ass...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Panties and Public Tasks - Part One

Posted 01-24-2016 at 07:26 PM by lola.fox
Updated 01-23-2016 at 03:03 PM by lola.fox

The Task

You will spend 5 days next week wearing only thongs or gstrings. I expect a fancy pair every day and a semi public picture, including one in your car so find a smart place to park. You will spend a minimum of 30 mins in public with something inserted in either your ass or your pussy. The 30 minutes starts once you're in public so no camping out in the bathroom! Also I want 100 spanks each ass cheek each day. By the last day I want some lovely bruises so you better slap that ass...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old

DARE: Hump on a machine

Posted 12-22-2015 at 09:44 AM by HisRoyalHighness
Updated 12-22-2015 at 09:02 PM by HisRoyalHighness

Desscode

Total nude.

The middle of a reunion of at least 5 males and you. No other females allowed (other than you, that is). It doesn't have to be men you know or care about.

Toys required
  • A medium speed (120 RPM or faster) humping machine.
  • Ropes for tying you up.
  • Tits, pussy and clit clamps.

What is expected of you
  • Have the people totally undress and apply the clamps on your body.
  • Have them forcefully
Posted in Dares
Old

Shower in the Showers

Posted 11-09-2015 at 07:31 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

These three posts are some that I worte and forgot about. I only found them now. I have no idea how long ago each of these things happened, but enjoy nonetheless.

I had just finished doing a dare when I heard rain outside my window. I was naked as I normally am when there's no-one home. I decided this would be a good time to push my public limit, while also getting a bit wet. I ran out the door, down the stairs and hid behind a shrub. The way to the front door is concealed a bit by two...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

punish me on skype

Posted 07-09-2015 at 08:44 PM by dirtycumgirl

i was very bad today as i let a stranger come over and fist my pussy for about a half hour, omg was his fist huge. i need to be punished for allowing a stranger to do this to my slutty hole.
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Outside Larks

Posted 07-05-2015 at 08:36 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 07-06-2015 at 01:12 AM by tyragon123
Tags cum, outdoor, public

Well... That was interesting... Excuse me while I catch my breath. Well, where do I begin. The beginning? That seems logical.

A few days ago I found this site called One Submissive Act, and I really like it. Basically, you set up an invitation that you can send to friends (via a link) or strangers (through the site). Then you have to do whatever that person tells you and post a picture. Sounds simple enough.

I did a few which were good, but then I got one that I had to get...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized