Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Confess you are picky

Posted 11-13-2017 at 10:58 AM by CSasha

It's been a while since I looked for sex dates on according local dating portals, including a kinky one. You could think it would be easy to find someone online if you were as willing to fuck any stranger as I was. Nope, I was wrong. Anyway, I still found out that I am picky in general. I was little picky looking for a sex date. I am way more picky accepting slaves here on getDare. I was very picky with the man I married and wanting to live my life with.

Several times it turned out good to not be too picky. I made plenty of experiences I would have missed otherwise. But I also noticed now I haven't been picky enough on the sex dates. For sure, while I am willing to risk bruises, I don't want no break my neck, neither physically, emotionally, nor socially. Not that I did or come close. But I became aware that sometimes I have very good reasons to be picky (and I found out by not being so picky ). A partner with deepthroat and anal as limits and a foot fetish is not the best suit to play with for both of us.

Often not doing it is better than doing it in that only way possible, and vice versa. Unfortunately, it's hard to tell for me if I am too picky and when I am not picky enough right now. That said, dare to say yes. And dare to say know. You cannot fail with any of those decisions.
Views 3174 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The problem with that is you dont know eachother and trusting the other part without trust makes it really hard for me. For this kind of kinks i believe there has to be a total confidence that all pain or humiliation will be done with respect.