Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: My World Crashed!

Posted 09-15-2017 at 10:05 PM by MasterDaddy02

Life has moved on. But still a few times a year, memories have overtaken me. Each person handles death differently in there own way. I have friends who get drunk in order to get over that pain in there heart. I have other friends who will leave town in order to not deal with that pain inside themselves. For me, I think of those great times. I think of how life was so great growing up. How I was truly blessed with a great grandfather. Who showed so much love to me. Who gave so many times over from his heart. Who made sure that I had everything. Who was my best friend. Who cared for me as I was sick. Who taught me that life was very important. That you should be there in time of need. Everything that I was trying to give back to him as I was an adult. Yet, my world came crashing down on September 16th, 1999 at 2:35am. That is when my grandfather passed away while on vacation. I never had that chance to tell how much I loved him. I never had that chance to hold him one last time. I never had that chance to kiss him one last time. To this day, it still hurts me. To this day, I still must at times deal with the pain. My grandfather was so special in so many ways. He would help without asking for anything back. He would gave from his heart. He was not perfect, yet he still believe in those that others would turn there backs on. He felt that there was good in everyone.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2287 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    He sounds like a genuinely great person. Sorry for your loss.
  2. Old Comment
    I can feel your pain, but as long as we keep the people who are dear to us in our hearts,they will never perish.
    Posted 09-16-2017 at 11:57 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline