Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Thoughts and Ramblings
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Not everything is about sex!

Posted 02-04-2019 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-04-2019 at 08:44 PM by Butterfly

I wish I could spend every moment of my life being kinky. Wouldn't that be the life? Not having to worry about bills, work, family obligations, disasters ... just spend time with a vibrator held to my clit, orgasming over and over.

But life sucks ... adulting is a thing we all have to do.

There are many times that I just don't have the time or energy to be sexy or kinky. There are whole weeks or months where I just don't want to cum, play with my toys or even have sex
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Move over 2018, bring on 2019!

Posted 12-31-2018 at 04:59 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Well, I am sitting here in disbelief as I count down the hours until the end of 2018. I have to say that 2018 kicked my ass. It was a year full of loss, heart break and struggle. However, I survived and I know that I am ending the year stronger than I was at the beginning of the year. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

Every year I take some time to reflect on the past
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Walking Away

Posted 10-02-2018 at 02:19 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I need a break.

getDare has always meant so much to me, but lately it has been a source of heartache.

I have been feeling hurt. I have been feeling attacked. I have been feeling so incredibly anxious.

Right now, getDare is not feeling like the happy, safe place it used to be. And so, I need a break.

I am walking away for the rest of the week. I will return on Sunday to help finish the King Election and to "crown" the King. I will
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Subtober

Posted 09-30-2018 at 06:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Lately I have been in a very Dommey headspace. I have a full time sub (Jaro) as well as a few casual play partners that I Top with. It seems that every time I turn around there is somebody new who I am bossing around.

I love being a Domme. I love being toppy, but at the same time, my subby side has been severely neglected the past few months. I crave that submission. I crave giving up control. I need it. I want it.

And while I am being Dommey, it is hard for me to get
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

*Trigger Warning* To the person who sexually assaulted me

Posted 09-29-2018 at 07:38 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

When we started to talk, I was in a vulnerable place. I felt isolated from my friends and family. I was in a bad relationship (but you didn't know that). I was looking for somebody to talk to, to confide in, to be friends with. I let my guard down.

I lied to you. I was not happy with my fiance. But I liked to protect myself. I didn't want to open myself up to the possibility of you getting the wrong idea. I was very clear with you that I was looking for friends only.

My
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

I am not ok

Posted 09-29-2018 at 06:48 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-29-2018 at 06:57 PM by Butterfly

As I sit here and write this, my chest is still tight. It hurts to breathe. I have started this blog about 10 times now and wiped everything that I have written. The truth is, I really don't know how to describe the feelings that are happening inside me.

The thing is, I thought I was doing better. It has been awhile since I have had such a flare up in anxiety. It has been years and years since I have had more than one anxiety attack in a week.

I have no explanation for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.78 average.

Boobs & Butts: Boudoir Photos

Posted 09-07-2018 at 08:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Last weekend there was a request to get back to discussing boobs and butts. Well, being the people pleaser that I am, who would I be to ignore such a request?

Before Mr. Devious and I got married, I decided to be brave and pose in my underwear for a boudoir photo shoot. I went into it knowing that I wanted to do this for him. It was because of him that I was confident enough in myself to
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Boudoir 3.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	660   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boudoir 2.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	661   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boudoir 4.jpg
Views:	389