Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The lost bet.

Posted 11-29-2018 at 02:25 PM by dosster

I was offered a bet by a getDare member, the forfeit was to do a naked walk at night and I had to supply them with a few photos as proof. I was a little apprehensive about having to do a naked walk again as last time I was nearly caught three times by my neighbours. I had to be crazy to try it again. But I decided to leave it to fate and took the bet.

I lost big time, not surprising really as the odds were stacked against me some what. So now I had to face the dreaded road of no escape...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I was dumped naked.

Posted 11-26-2018 at 12:31 PM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 12:35 PM by dosster

I was dumped naked
Part 1:

This is a non-fictional story about something that happened to me back when I was around 21. It was one of the best erotic nights I'd ever had. It involved my now partner, who I will call June for this story and I am telling it as it really happened.

At the time I was still living with my parents and they had gone on holiday so I had the house to myself. June came over and when it was dark we went out for some fun. At this time June was...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How I gained my humiliating nickname.

Posted 11-25-2018 at 07:10 AM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 10:16 AM by dosster

This is my confession of how I gained the embarrassing nickname of deedee:

When I was attending secondary school during the two final years, I acquired the embarrassing nick name of deedee, I found and still do find it humiliating to be called deedee. Kids can be cruel and if it is cruel and funny you don't stand a chance. So I got landed with the name deedee and it stuck for years.

My name deedee comes about because there was a girl at school, I'll call her Allison and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forced to use a humiliating email address outside of the kinky world.

Posted 11-24-2018 at 04:15 PM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 10:05 AM by dosster

This report is linked to this dare and also posted on kinktalk.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...14#post3491914

I am currently having to do a forfeit for loosing a bet again. I lost a previous bet that resulted in me suffering a harsh exposure as a forfeit. I really wanted out but the only way was to sort of double or quits. If I won my exposure time is cut in and if I lost it stays as is and I have to do a something else as well.

Well I gambled...
Posted in Uncategorized