Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Piggy’s first mud play

Posted 03-07-2023 at 10:35 PM by filthypig

piggy was asked to write up the story of the first time it played with poo and share it with the lovely strangers of GetDare.

i have known i’m a humiliation whore my whole life. i have always craved the arousal that comes from being completely shamed and embarrassed. at 19 i first gave in to these urges and joined a kinky online community, one i found before getDare. i found a man i considered a mentor in humiliation. he never urged me to do scat play but from his profile it was clear...
Posted in Pig Files
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 4.20 average.

Week 14 of contract First week of 2019

Posted 01-06-2019 at 05:30 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:01 AM by jane@

Week 14
For Monday 31st/Tuesday 1st Jan 2019 see ‘4 Christmas tasks blog’.
Wednesday 2nd had a date to see a band play – but agreed future dates/interactions would require prior approval.

Thursday 3rd Added this message to my profile as my life comes under more control and my submission is deepened. TT Jane@ is now submitting to 3 wonderful people her owners are ensuring her GD activity is appropriate for her. Jane@ is being helped to manage her account- she is sorry if...
Posted in The Contract
Old

A Messy Wednesday

Posted 11-01-2015 at 04:13 PM by maxblank
Updated 11-01-2015 at 04:28 PM by maxblank
Tags gross, messy, piss, puke, scat

Recently I sent my Master a list of things i'd like to try, or do more often. He took it as a sign to completely plan out my Wednesday with one long incredibly gross messy dare. I've been looking forward to it for a while now, and decided to make a blog post to share it with the GD community!

Feel free to comment ideas of your own, or take inspiration from this post. I'll be writing a follow-up report after the date too, so keep your eyes out for that.

Apologies for the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

task complement

Posted 12-02-2013 at 04:28 AM by 6u3k
Tags cbt, extreme, pain, scat, task

are you ready for a new task? if yes, I have the following job for you, boi:
a) set a plug in your cunt, use one that feels tied. Don't use any lubes.
b) place a fat metal ball ring on your balls and fix your cock up to the belly like on the video
c) bring that bottle again to swing against your balls, this time 800 times (2liter dangling on a string at nut level)
d) if you loose the plug while doing this do the following:
– lick plug clean and replace it in your cunt...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized