Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Report - Orgasm on the Rocks

Posted 12-09-2023 at 08:15 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-13-2023 at 05:51 AM by SilverBlue

I wouldn’t say I’m a gym bunny, but I like to keep fit & healthy. Exploring trails is one way I like to keep fit and clear my head. I also eat a lot of protein even though some people have made fun of me for that. Anyway, I really hate being stuck indoors all weekend, I like being active in some form or another. When I woke this morning (Saturday, 9 December) I checked the weather forecast and it was going to be fine today, but lots of rain on Sunday. “Yay” I thought. I didn’t have plans to meet...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 21 votes, 4.52 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [2/3]

Posted 10-29-2021 at 05:39 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:17 PM by SilverBlue

I had to wrap this up quickly because I'm going out this afternoon. I hope you enjoy reading about this adventure.

The section of the track we were on had been closed off with fencing. That would be enough to deter the group that arrived at the entrance before us, but not Master. Although he hadn’t planned this, he could see the opportunity it presented. As Master took my clothes, I was left standing fully nude. It was quite invigorating to be on this familiar track while being so exposed.
Old
Rating: 19 votes, 4.47 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [1/3]

Posted 10-27-2021 at 06:45 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:17 PM by SilverBlue

My blogs won’t be as regular as they were when I was doing the Ultimate Slut Dare. Back then I had weekly tasks, so reporting weekly made sense. With a less self-destructive schedule now, I can post about things that I want to share, when I want to share them.

I was listening to breakfast radio stunt a couple of weeks ago, that was promoting the tv show Naked and Afraid of Dating. A guy was dropped off fully naked and had to make his way back to the radio studio. He was barely on the
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My 4th dare - public with wet panties and bra in hand

Posted 05-17-2020 at 12:24 AM by ClaireScott

This dare was by @Azzy (big thank you!) The dare was:
Pee with my panties on so they get wet and soaked. Then put on some pants, bra, and a top. After, go somewhere people could potentially see me and strip naked for 1 full minute. Then get dressed and walk slowly back to my apartment with my wet panties and bra in my hands. Ash requested an extra bonus to take the elevator back on the way back and check if my nipples were hard and clearly visible

So, for this dare, I drank...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

Public dare 3 and got caught! My report.

Posted 05-15-2020 at 10:47 PM by ClaireScott

This dare was from Skwisg. It was so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwisg
Do this during the day. Leave your apartment unlocked, Fully clothed go down to your apartment pool. Throw your apartment key in the pool, then head back upstairs. Now strip naked and edge 3 times. After the third edge go into the hallway, set your door to lock and close it behind you. You should be locked out naked, now retrieve your key.
I woke up and procrastinated doing this date to do a few smaller dares in my apartment like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

My first public nudity dare. Ever!

Posted 05-15-2020 at 12:39 AM by ClaireScott

The dare from @Mikester98 was to go into my apartment hallway fully dressed and walk to the end while discarding clothing to get naked by the end of the hall. Then retrieve them all before going back in. Here’s my report:

I loved it! I was so nervous but really turned on too. So at 11.30pm, I decided it was quiet enough to do it with low risk of being caught. I debated wearing just a dress, something easy and quick to pull off, but decided I would have bra and panties to make it last a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 2.32 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Week 7, [1/2]

Posted 03-23-2019 at 07:50 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 05-17-2019 at 01:49 AM by SilverBlue (added second task at the end.)

Task: All over natural tan – Go do some nude sunbathing! If you can, have someone else rub sun cream into you

Compared to my last task, this is a walk in the park… or beach I know of a nudist beach about 25 minutes’ drive away and I’ll just head out there. This will be another chance to show off my body in public, but in an environment where it won’t be illegal.

I’ve been lucky this week, the weather has been fairly good, at least for Autumn