Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Play time in the yard

Posted 06-18-2019 at 11:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-18-2019 at 12:14 PM by CSasha

I love my Mistress, and she knows I do. I have never been more thankful than now for the privacy fence I had to install last year. Why you may ask?

She has me bound face down in the yard, my wrist and ankles bound to stakes having me spread eagle in the hot sun.
"Well, my pet. I think I'm going to mark you in a way I don't think I ever have before.", she says as I watch her walk up to me in her small bikini. "See pet, I'm going to take these letters and write my name...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

The Pet

Posted 06-18-2019 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-18-2019 at 12:14 PM by CSasha

Here I was, tied to a table, face down, legs spread, hands tied behind my back. She had me Blindfolded, Gaged and plugged with a kitten tail, not to mention ears open my head as well. And caged... did I mention I was caged? Always caged for my Mistress Cass. She likes to lock me away for weeks at a time and tease me constantly while working my balls and ass with her toys and tools.
I hear her enter the room, jumping at the touch of her clawed hand runs gently along my inner thigh before she grips...
Oracle
Posted in Stories