Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Maid Formula

Posted 03-16-2023 at 03:50 PM by Tied_up_Maid
Updated 04-13-2023 at 09:27 AM by Tied_up_Maid

This is a Place where I will collect rules and task That I have to do while dressed as Maid.

Rules
Pure Emptiness

Task/Missions
Pure Emptiness

Everyone can Add to this List by either dming me or commenting below!
Please keep in mind that I cannot roam the house but am able to leave the
property at night.
Thank you in Advanced.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 33 votes, 4.39 average.

Week 11

Posted 12-15-2018 at 11:58 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:00 AM by jane@

Answer The present end of week 9 was very appropriate and was perfect fit and the timing was great for the Auction on Friday 30th See Week 9 report-A Maids outfit.

No report as such for week 10 as such but see the Trial of Jane@ https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88767

Re the Trial
Thank you all my 'familiar's' for all your support! Those who voted Not Guilty and especially My Dear Lawyer Mr Cruder unfortunately I engaged his excellent services too late in the...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	j@fight.jpg
Views:	673
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	747   Click image for larger version

Name:	gloves off.jpg
Views:	667
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	748  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.63 average.

The Contract Week 9

Posted 12-01-2018 at 10:51 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-04-2019 at 12:57 PM by jane@

Monday
D and I had arranged to go for a drink after work to chat about the events of the weekend and last week
D came through to my office after 5 and seemed in excellent spirits.
She said ‘now TT you have been very good but I know you like to be bad so let’s pretend it’s like old times and your just bad - so bad - so strip now’. I hesitated D –it was still early - ‘now TT do it – it’s all good I am happy and you need a ‘treat’.

I did as I was told- when nude...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jane on her desk at work_LI.jpg
Views:	1091
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	732  
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract Week 8

Posted 11-25-2018 at 01:07 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:58 AM by jane@

Week 8
Monday

First thing D dropped in a large bag of clothes she needed taking to the dry cleaners and asked (told) me I would be doing that in my lunch break as I didn’t seem to busy this week!

We discussed an interesting proposal regarding a competition between myself and possibly Master C (or him being switched to be Bitch C and thus a sub as well) and myself or myself and D (as a sub!) . It was complex by D after a challenge from friend (now) Mistress E had agreed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.75 average.

The Contract Week 6

Posted 11-08-2018 at 08:34 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:10 AM by jane@
Tags cane, maid, needles, slut

Week 6
Sunday

D and I travelled together today for meeting next week. Was like a second Honeymoon (moon again! As it turned out it was.). It was at a meeting while staying in a hotel that I first submitted to D and we played games.
Just before we went through security D passed me a clear plastic bag with a vibrator in it and said carry this trough for me J. I quickly slipped it into my laptop bag – this was going to be embarrassing.
I went first the guy (yes it would...
Posted in The Contract