Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes, Dislikes and Limits as Sub

Posted 06-20-2023 at 07:57 PM by Qwerty4569
Updated 10-24-2023 at 06:17 AM by Qwerty4569

Likes: WEDGIES(I like shoulder wedgies, squeaky clean wedgies, and chair wedgies the most), spankings, edging, dice dares, bladder holding, video games, creative daress
Dislikes: light anal
Limits:anything public, messy, pics/vids, cum play, mid/extreme cbt, extreme anal, denial for more than 3 days
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Interests

Posted 03-13-2023 at 04:06 PM by Tied_up_Maid
Updated 08-19-2023 at 02:19 PM by Tied_up_Maid

[CENTER]
Likes: selfbondage, Maids, Humiliation, Degration ,Anal ,[CENTER]Hypnosis, predicaments, Bets/Challenges, Secrets,

Intrests: Pain ,Chastity, public; Exposure, Nudity, Name-Calling

Dislikes/Punishment: Line writing(100< Lines), Light Messy, High pain, Permanent Exposure, Bodywriting( longer then a few days),Pics ,Chastity,

Limits: CBT, Bodyfluids, Age play, Friends/Familie, Illegal, Furry, Beastiality, Shit, Vomit
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes & Limits

Posted 02-20-2023 at 02:27 AM by Azyliux
Updated 06-05-2023 at 04:54 PM by Azyliux

I am a 46 year old, straight male Dom or Master.

I play casually on getDare as a dare and task giver, and generally participate in kink discussion and learning. I rarely (never) accept dares or tasks, but I love giving them out so my likes and limits here are as a Dom, Master, Top, or general Dare Giver.

I have experience with many forms of BDSM kink but my primary kink is submission and control. This means that I am generally willing to take account of your personal kinks and...
Baby Member
Posted in About Me
Old

lumine's likes and limits

Posted 06-29-2021 at 02:33 PM by lumine
Updated Yesterday at 08:42 AM by lumine
Tags likes, limits

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Likes: Toilet play, Feet, Exposure, CBT, Bondage, Pain, Blackmail, cnc, Being controlled
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Limits: Needles, Family, Illegal, Permanent, Messy food play, full public

i'm a disgusting pig who'd love nothing more than to serve as a public toilet, please also treat me as such
My BDSM test results

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BDSM Test

Posted 02-14-2021 at 05:06 PM by Marquise (Deliriums & Delusions)

I took the BDSM test today and here are the results. I'll be discussing each of them and how much I agree/identify with them.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Dominant
100% Degrader
98% Rigger
94% Sadist
94% Brat tamer
77% Primal (Hunter)
76% Ageplayer
61% Master/Mistress
50% Exhibitionist
49% Masochist

48% Experimentalist
36% Owner
32% Vanilla
8% Voyeur
8% Non-monogamist...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What Makes Addi

Posted 12-03-2020 at 06:44 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-24-2020 at 06:22 AM by AnalAddict

This post won’t be about anal. Ok, scrap that, there will be something about anal. I mean, I have a reputation to uphold.

It’s about much more though—about what makes me tick, what drives my likes, and why I’m going to glare at you if you come near me with a ginger plug. Unless you’re Dungeonmaster, in which case—Yes, Sir.

The Torment Of Pleasure And The Calm Of Submission

My list of likes is like a smorgasbord of treats that can lead me straight into submission....
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old

Detailed Likes/Dislikes

Posted 11-30-2020 at 07:39 AM by subaisha

I was asked recently to put up a more detailed description of my likes and dislikes and I thought it was a wonderful idea to those who would like to know more. This is an addition to my originally “About, Likes/Limits and Rules” blog post, so please check this one out too before you send me and dares or tasks.
Obviously, those are essentially just guidelines, so you know why I like/dislike certain things and what would fit best for tasks/punishments. How you use that information in the end if
Posted in Uncategorized