Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 38 votes, 4.24 average.

Weeks 12 and 13 Christmas tasks from Mistress E

Posted 01-03-2019 at 05:08 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Jane@ her 4 Christmas tasks from Mistress E

Report 17th to 31st of December 2018.
Monday 17th
Task 4– Deep throat 17th and 18th
Practice for deep throating your dildo pushing it so you gag and eventually get used to big things in your throat.

Monday I was put on prison rations for being a complaining - prisoner on remand while awaiting sentence.
Breakfast porridge with salt, juice and fruit (same all week) then nothing else each day except...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	task 6.jpg
Views:	635
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	766  
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: jpg task 3 representative and 4.jpg (11.7 KB, 645 views)
File Type: jpg task 3 belt just visible.jpg (11.2 KB, 649 views)
Posted in The Contract
Old

Story: Miss Gorman

Posted 11-10-2016 at 07:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-01-2016 at 11:24 AM by CSasha

This is a follow-up on the stories Lola and Cassandra.

The bell rang. The school was over. Still, no student in the class moved. They could all hear the other classes jump up and run out into freedom. With every other teacher, they would just do the same. But not with Miss Gorman. She claimed the lesson time was hers to teach, and dare any student who wouldn't wait until she had decided when it was over. It was in the hands of students how long they took for the subject material the teacher...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Coming Out

Posted 06-09-2015 at 03:38 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-20-2015 at 01:03 AM by techiegirl

So, as I've begun to grow and mature, I realized that I was attracted to women, but I also liked boys. Guess who was trying to figure out their sexuality at fourteen! Me.

Some of you might be thinking, But techie! I thought you were a lesbian. In fact, it says so in your signature! and you would be right! I am a lesbian (or well, homoflexible) but when I was fourteen, I thought I was bisexual. It's only recently that I've realized there are so few men I'm attracted to that I classify more...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.

I love getDare!

Posted 03-30-2014 at 07:26 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

I used to be a lesbian.
Not just like “I kissed a girl, and I liked it!” But like a full on lesbian avenger, activist, “I am really really really gay.” kind of lesbian. I spent 20 years of my life in gay and lesbian bars, spoke to large crowds about what it is like to be gay.
I never really looked the part, but I sure did not want anything to do with a penis, and loved loved loved the women!
(and in case you are worried: this is not some like “christ cured me of my love for women”...
Posted in Uncategorized