Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

How I gained my humiliating nickname.

Posted 11-25-2018 at 07:10 AM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 10:16 AM by dosster

This is my confession of how I gained the embarrassing nickname of deedee:

When I was attending secondary school during the two final years, I acquired the embarrassing nick name of deedee, I found and still do find it humiliating to be called deedee. Kids can be cruel and if it is cruel and funny you don't stand a chance. So I got landed with the name deedee and it stuck for years.

My name deedee comes about because there was a girl at school, I'll call her Allison and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forced to use a humiliating email address outside of the kinky world.

Posted 11-24-2018 at 04:15 PM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 10:05 AM by dosster

This report is linked to this dare and also posted on kinktalk.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...14#post3491914

I am currently having to do a forfeit for loosing a bet again. I lost a previous bet that resulted in me suffering a harsh exposure as a forfeit. I really wanted out but the only way was to sort of double or quits. If I won my exposure time is cut in and if I lost it stays as is and I have to do a something else as well.

Well I gambled...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average.

The horrible, embarrassing, unbelievable thing that happened to me.

Posted 09-07-2013 at 08:53 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

So, I debated not writing this at all, because it seems totally not real. But then, I thought some people might actually like to read it.

Anyway, this is the story of what happened to me last night:

So, I play d/s games with people I meet from gd. Right now I have this incredible dom. I usually have tasks to do every day, and we have amazing amounts of fun! I also take and send him pictures. So, I usually take pictures on my phone, email them to my happyme email address,...
Posted in Uncategorized