Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

When you yearn to be punished...

Posted 10-15-2020 at 12:48 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:43 AM by AnalAddict

Yesterday's session was intense. So intense in fact that I couldn't write the report after because I was too exhausted to form another sentence. That's telling for someone who loves to write...

This past week, I've been yearning to be punished. Maybe it has to do with the stress I'm under at work and in my personal life. When Sir (my former dom) asked me to describe a fantasy to Him while I was grinding my XL butt plug with pegs on my nipples, clit and tongue, the one I came up with was...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old

Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. -- First sessions with my Dom

Posted 10-08-2020 at 01:40 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:45 AM by AnalAddict

When I joined getDare less than a week ago, I didn't dare dream about finding my first online (now former) Dom that very same day. And yet, that's exactly what happened. When Sir asked me to start a blog to report on my tasks, rules, and feelings, I was happy to obey.

So far, we've played every night, with tasks throughout the days, and Sir's orders have already pushed me far beyond what I thought I was capable of.

When He asked me yesterday what I took away from our session,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 11-03-2018 at 12:54 PM by MissSabrina
Updated 06-08-2022 at 02:17 PM by MissSabrina

Love: god slavery, chastity, permanent chastity, time wasting, cbt, ball busting, blackmail, exposure, writing lines, brainwashing, hidden public, piss, daily tasks and rules, gender control, diapers, outside, wax play, food play, food control, feeding, writing tasks, public humiliation, semi public, wetting, starvation, sleeping tasks, pig/cow play, sissification, dehumanisation, stuffing, costumes, shaving/waxing, toilet worship, garbage/trash play, bimbofication, corsets

Like: humiliation,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Body Contract

Posted 11-03-2017 at 09:38 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-15-2017 at 10:07 AM by PrincessJessica

The Body Contract

The following terms define and designate "ownership" of the submissive's (maleforyou's) body to the dominant (X). The contract exists to provide a safe framework for the dominant to take control of the submissive's body to use as they wish, within the broad limits of the submissive.

1. Roles and definitions

Submissive - Should obey the dominant as set out in section 2 in as far as their limits are respected. They should refer to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

So You Want Your Boyfriend To Dominate You

Posted 01-26-2014 at 12:23 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

I’ve had a recent surge of questions from eager, fairly inexperienced submissives wanting to know how they can turn their BF into the Dom of their dreams. I don’t know if anyone can deliver that kind of transformation on a blog - but here’s my best advice.

#1 Figure out what you want.

You need to decide exactly what it is you want, and that means writing it down. Blog about it. Write in a journal. I don’t care. Just get very, very clear what you want and what you don’t want....
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

unlimited power

Posted 01-05-2014 at 11:32 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Here’s a question: What do you do with unlimited power over another human being?

Since my entire fetish is mind control - that is, the power to gain unlimited power over another human being by controlling their mind - it’s a question I have to ask myself often. Knowing what you are in the dark is the only way to keep yourself from becoming a hideously evil human being....
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What it means to be a dominant.

Posted 01-04-2014 at 01:21 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

I frequently run across blogs where people make demands, “you must call me Sir,” or “you will obey me.” In my opinion, dominance is not something that someone can command of a submissive, it is something that is earned, like respect. The louder that you yell to demand it, the less likely it is that anyone will ever grant it.

To me, dominants are accepting. Accepting of self,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized