Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Humiliation and How It Can Be Utilized in Online Play

Posted 08-01-2023 at 09:27 PM by simplesub
Updated 08-01-2023 at 09:57 PM by simplesub

Introduction
Just a quick introduction as this is my first kinky essay. Hopefully as I continue to write these my writing will get better. This is one of my likes as it encourages me to do research on kinky things and get to better understand them and further, enjoy them in the bedroom. This is a great way for me to discover new things but also get new ideas for things I have done many times before. So without too much more rambling here is the first topic of discussion. Humiliation and how it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

46/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online-only D/s relationship)

Posted 02-01-2023 at 03:40 PM by Azyliux
Updated 09-14-2023 at 10:24 PM by Azyliux (Status change - closed)

Ad Status: Closed
Not expecting to be looking again in the forseeable future.

After mostly lurking on getDare for many years, and dabbling around the edges mostly due to lack of time (now no longer an issue), at the start of this year I started actively seeking a ongoing online-only D/s relationship. After a few false starts and wonderful experiences I am actively seeking again. Hopefully you are the person I am seeking.

46/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place
Baby Member
Posted in About Me
Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist Recap

Posted 05-30-2019 at 07:20 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-30-2019 at 07:23 AM by PrincessJessica

At the end of 2017, I wrote a blog detailing the things I wanted to do in the following year and was recently reminded that I should really do a follow up to see how I got along with my kinky filth-list.
  1. Feminisation - It’s fair to say I took this about as far as I could without breaking my limits per permanent body changes (shaving) or social suicide (makeup etc). I think most people probably think of me as “Jessica” on here and I definitely managed to take this further than expected with
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

Gaming for a dare

Posted 04-17-2019 at 08:14 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-19-2019 at 06:53 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags dom

Gaming for a dare

Domming isn’t something that comes naturally to me, I find most of the time is filled with uncertainty (am I pushing too hard or worse just being boring?) particularly when giving dares to random people on GetDare. In some ways sticking to PM dares and adding threads rather negates any worries I have as there’s 100% certainty that the dares will be what the recipient is looking for (just occasionally rather more than they originally thought in the case of adding threads...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Random Musings
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 11-03-2018 at 12:54 PM by MissSabrina
Updated 06-08-2022 at 02:17 PM by MissSabrina

Love: god slavery, chastity, permanent chastity, time wasting, cbt, ball busting, blackmail, exposure, writing lines, brainwashing, hidden public, piss, daily tasks and rules, gender control, diapers, outside, wax play, food play, food control, feeding, writing tasks, public humiliation, semi public, wetting, starvation, sleeping tasks, pig/cow play, sissification, dehumanisation, stuffing, costumes, shaving/waxing, toilet worship, garbage/trash play, bimbofication, corsets

Like: humiliation,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

An Irish Adventure

Posted 08-30-2017 at 04:54 PM by lola.fox

James and I recently just returned from a lovely trip to Ireland. We had packed our itinerary full of sightseeing across several different cities, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately left us with little time for kink. Thankfully we did get to squeeze a couple full on sessions in, as well as lots of solid kinky sex. During one of these sessions, we decided to let me have a go at my sadistic side to see how I’d like it. We’ve very lightly dabbled in switching before, both in person and online, mainly...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

♡ D/s Bucket List ♡

Posted 03-06-2017 at 03:06 PM by lola.fox

James and I have been a d/s couple now for a little over a year and a half. It sincerely feels like it’s been ages and that there wasn’t ever a day that we didn’t know each other the way we do now. We’ve spent countless hours chatting on the phone, having cam [play] dates, texting, sexting, and just plain thinking about each other. In the short span of five months, we’ve had a three visits together, in three different countries, with another coming up in just one month and two days! That’s more than...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life