Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

How do I want to humiliate a sub?

Posted 02-22-2023 at 04:11 PM by Azyliux

Prompted by a friend, I recently spent some time considering what exactly I desire with regards to humiliation. I found it a useful exercise to reflect on this as the process of putting my thoughts into words aids in clarifying them, and I thought I would share it here on my blog.

I've never quite got clear in my head if there is a difference between humiliation and degradation. There is an interesting discussion thread about this here on GD, but it feels to me that people tend to make...
Baby Member
Posted in Reflections
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Golden Hour

Posted 10-20-2019 at 08:28 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Golden Hour

Due to the enthusiasm of GetDare I’m working my way through my kink bucket list (or less dramatically things I fancied doing in the next year but perhaps didn’t expect to follow through on ). All the while well I play with some things outside my comfort zone my dicklet remains strictly off-limits making it all the more tormenting.

First up was some pee drinking. Yum. I’d woken up particularly horny and wanted to (try to) use some of that energy up on public...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Poo: Just Disgusting

Posted 08-05-2019 at 05:01 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Poo: Disgustingly Degreading

About a month ago I wrote about my curiosity on trying scat dares. A little later I opened myself up to a simple toilet based dare to scratch the itch a little bit more than the ass-to-mouth that made my dicklet twitch with desire. Rather than simply sucking my (mildly) scat covered dildo/butt plug I’d be getting my hands dirty...literally.

The initial part of the dare was having a poo into a bowl, already an awkward enough start as I squatted...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 39 votes, 4.38 average.

The Sentence Trail of Jane@

Posted 12-27-2018 at 09:19 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 12-27-2018 at 09:21 AM by jane@

The Sentence of Jane@
I thought this was a game but find it has real and hard Consequences for my life in 2019.
In turbulent times Justice has to be swift and to be seen to be done. It is not unknown for Courts to sit out of normal hours, even working on high days and Holidays. At these Times Justice must be both Harsh and uncompromising
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
Their Honours put law and order ahead of their own private lives and during the festive...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jane giving the finger despite downfall.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	761  
Attached Images