Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

My Rules: Really Another One?!

Posted 09-17-2015 at 01:42 PM by Komodo Jones

So yeah once again, another entry about someone’s rules. It gets kind of old after a while doesn’t it? However, I really don’t enjoy too much the rules that are just a list and then boom it’s done. So I’m going to provide a little more info than just that. As one of my more recent blog entry states, I have started living on my own, hence why I’m not on getdare as often as I used to be. But I still keep in contact with the people who are important to me on this site, whether via kik, text, or the occasional pm when I get the chance. I don’t have Wi-Fi at my house except through my phone and I hate typing long things on my phone so this was typed in a Word document before I copied and pasted here.

Now for those of you who know me, you may be wondering how can I have rules since I’m a Dominant. Common misconception, as I’m not officially a Dominant even though I have the privilege of owning two amazing subs that I wouldn’t trade for the world. I’m actually a switch with submissive tendencies; not the person you would think would be participating in a serious Dominant role right now but here we are. But I started out as a submissive before I became a switch so that part has always floated pretty close to the surface. So I think rules to govern my new life in my apartment sort of feeds that need that I occasionally have to be owned, even though I’m not. But even though I have that urge as I said before I wouldn’t give up my subs for the world. So since I do live by myself, even though before I moved in there was talk about me having a roommate which didn’t happen, I now kind of have the privacy I didn’t have at my parent’s house to fulfill these rules and be a little more open with my sexual side. But yeah that’s the main background I’m going to give you here are the rules I am currently living by.

1. (Suggested by Alexis Rune) If I watch a new episode of “Jeopardy!” how I answer Final Jeopardy will depend on what I sleep in. If I answer Final Jeopardy correctly I will sleep naked. If I answer it incorrectly I will sleep in a pair of women’s underwear. I am not allowed to wear the same pair twice in a row, even if one or more days separate them. If my digestion acts up or if someone has already told me to wear a specific type of underwear, those conditions override this rule.

Yes my sub suggested this rule and I have been following this for two days thus far, as I’m typing this. My whore knows that I watch “Jeopardy!” pretty religiously so she decided to incorporate this rule. The only problem is that Alexis seems to think I’m smarter than I actually am. Kind of depending on the category and the question kind of poses a problem and I don’t answer Final Jeopardy correctly very often. However, Alexis also knows that for the most part I do enjoy wearing women’s underwear….occasionally. And for those of you who may be interested, the two past days I have slept in women’s underwear; my leopard-print hipsters the first night, and my low-cut solid orange bikinis last night. However, I do get a reprieve tonight and on the weekends as I have plans tonight that take place while Jeopardy is playing and I don’t have a DVR at my apartment and on the weekends they only play reruns.

2. All clothing is to come off within half an hour of entering the apartment. For every minute over half an hour, a spanking will be added to my spanking rule. I am to remain naked until needed to be clothed again; guests, sickness, overriding by someone else etc.

This has been kind of a constant rule I’ve had when I’ve been by myself and when I was serving, who I personally think, has been the best Domme I’ve ever been under. However, the rule was whenever I was alone I was to be naked and I modified that a little bit. When I get home from work, I sometimes feel like collapsing, I don’t work a fairly long time as most jobs go but it is exhausting, hence why I added the half-hour addendum. Gives me a little time to just catch my breath before I get naked. For the most part I keep my blinds pulled in my apartment for this reason and I have told my main friends that I want to try be a nudist as much as possible within the confines of my apartment, and yes I am only wearing my glasses as I’m typing this.

3. Every day I am to bend over and give myself a spanking on my bare ass. I will roll two die. The first die will determine what implement I will use. 1-Hand, 2-Hairbursh, 3-Plastic Shoehorn, 4-Paddle, 5-Crop, 6-Whipped with Telephone Wire. The second die is to be multiplied by ten, to determine how many spankings I’ll get. Every spank must sting a little. If it doesn’t hit at the right angle and the smack feels weak, I will do that spank again until it stings. Remember to add any additional spankings from rule #2.

Once again if you know me I love spankings, giving and receiving. Both of my subs though don’t really like spankings. So for once spankings, actually does serve as an actual punishment. Spankings as a punishment doesn’t really work on me though. Hence one of my favorite rules I’ve ever had is when the Domme I mentioned before ever said “Good Boy” to me I was to bend over and smack my bare ass 10 times. So I made sure to incorporate a rule that ends up giving me a good spanking every day. I listed the implements in level of intensity. The plastic shoehorn, while it doesn’t sound like it would do a lot but it provides a pretty good smack. I got 20 spankings with that yesterday. Also something I haven’t added to my toy list, but yes I have a crop. I have wanted one for a really long time and I finally have one so that’s fun. Of course if I ever spank either of my subs in real life, I’ll probably use my hands. And I’ve talked with both of them and both of them do know that they will probably bent over my knee at least once during their visits.

4. In order to be more daring, every other week, I am to find a dare on getdare that I am willing to do, and then every week that I’m not searching I am to do said dare and report on it when able. If I do not find and/or complete a dare on the assigned week, I am to spend the next week with a clothespin on each of my nipples and x amount of clothespins on my balls for five minutes before I do my spankings, They are to remain on while doing my spankings.

In my time on getDare, I have answered A LOT of truths and when I first started here I authored a fair amount of dice dares but haven’t done a lot of dares myself. Seems kind of odd, although I think the community is pretty accepting of this, that at getDare I haven’t done a lot of dares. Since I live by myself though as I said before I kind of have more freedom to explore my sexual side hence why this rule came up. Now while I enjoy pain, I don’t enjoy it as much as I enjoy spanking in general which is why I feel that the clothespins would be a good punishment for being too chicken or being too selective in doing dares. I will probably most of my reports on the dare threads that I chose to do but occasionally I will post them in my non-fiction stories. Also dares given to me by anyone on this site on my AMA/DMA/Rules thread that I started about two years ago now, do count towards this rule.

Well those are my current rules but if you guys have any rules that you think would be a good fit for me I am willing to hear your suggestions and I may incorporate them into this new chapter of my life.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2488 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Your rules seem like a lot of fun for you I really like that I got to pick one, even as your submissive. Thank you for that honor, Sir! Now that you are on your own more often, you can do a lot of things that you couldn't before which is great.
  2. Old Comment
    That was so much fun to read! Thank you for sharing.