Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Black and Blue

Posted 08-24-2016 at 02:29 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:30 PM by CSasha

Just recently I had found the getDare community and signed up. After looking through the board and other users profiles, I had followed their example and set up a simple Likes and Dislikes blog entry, and had linked it in my profile. There were plenty of opportunities to contact and hook up with people. Nothing comes from nothing. Though I was prepared for lots of rejections and bad eggs, and in fact, I had gotten one. Now after a bad experience with pictures and a black mail game, I was horny again,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Thousand flavors of ice cream

Posted 08-23-2016 at 12:19 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:27 PM by CSasha

It was a hot, dry summer. This afternoon the sun was still shining down like an oven. I was on the canopy swing in the garden. My little friend Tommy, a couple of years younger than me, lay in the grass watching a bee on a flower. He had a silent, shy and most of all calm character. I didn't like noisy nor needy friends like most of them were in my age. In contrast Tommy had only been loud when his needs of safety and comfort were threatened or plainly when he cried. But I had fixed even that, taught...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	800px-Twirlees_Ice_Cream_Truck.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	427  
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 2

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:48 PM by CSasha

Part 1

The twins led me to our place. I tried to relax and take it as easy as possible. At least partly I succeeded, letting myself being handled by this. It still was early in the morning. Every student was busy with building up the stand. According noises and talk came from all around my while my hooves clapped on the ground. When we stopped, they unloaded me. What a relief. That weight on my back had gotten pretty heavy over the time, especially since I couldn't change the hold, shift...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 1

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:45 PM by CSasha

It was my last day in High school, right before the summer holidays. We were popular for our traditional benefit fair, everything organized by the students alone. It was one of the few highlights of our conservative small town. As always all revenue was going to be donated to World Child Cancer.

As Seniors we were expected to create the bulk of the revenue, though given none of the general budget. Everybody saw it as opportunity and challenge to prove the responsibility and by that the...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	writing (55).jpg
Views:	566
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	426  
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Speechless

Posted 08-18-2016 at 09:09 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:34 AM by CSasha

Due to a change in our education system this was going to be the last summer vacation camp. It was organized by the school and pretty popular. As with many other things I was the exception again. I didn't go there the past years, I didn't want to now. But this time my family overruled me. Usually they didn't bother about me at all.

It turned out to be not that much of an adventure, still uncomfortably new for me, but I quickly got used to it. Also I was in the company of many fellow students...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The solution

Posted 08-16-2016 at 03:47 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:35 AM by CSasha

Summer vacation, which meant the Gulligan family was gathered at the parents mansion. Their oldest daughter Clara and the second son Oliver were usually away studying at Harvard and Yale, while their youngest James was busy with school or going out with friends. Gathered also might not be the exact right word, since the Gulligans were so filthy rich that every member had a voluminous part of the house for its own. They only met for lunch and to discuss "family matters", a grave word in the...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

DARE: Hump on a machine

Posted 12-22-2015 at 09:44 AM by HisRoyalHighness
Updated 12-22-2015 at 09:02 PM by HisRoyalHighness

Desscode

Total nude.

The middle of a reunion of at least 5 males and you. No other females allowed (other than you, that is). It doesn't have to be men you know or care about.

Toys required
  • A medium speed (120 RPM or faster) humping machine.
  • Ropes for tying you up.
  • Tits, pussy and clit clamps.

What is expected of you
  • Have the people totally undress and apply the clamps on your body.
  • Have them forcefully
Posted in Dares