Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pretty Pink Doll Part 2

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

A short drive later we arrive at our hotel. I’ve already been earlier in the day to make sure our room was set up to be cozy and prepped for all the fun we would have. I send you off to the shower to refresh and remove your plug and cage, with strict instruction to not touch yourself while your cage is off by any means. You leave the door ajar so I can pop in and make sure you’re being a good boy if I need to. It doesn’t take you long to strip and soon you feel the steaming hot water rain over your face,...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pretty Pink Doll Part 1

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

I’ve told you that this day would come for almost a year now. A year filled with late night chats and dark fantasies uttered in whispered tones, never a lull in the conversation and never enough hours in the day. A year of trying new things, expanding our likes one kink at a time, learning as much about ourselves as we learnt about each other. A year of preparing for this moment; making me a budget, spending hours together combing the internet for just the right purchases to fulfill my visions. Granting...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 71 votes, 4.46 average.

Mini Report: Strip Pool +Master's help

Posted 09-16-2021 at 05:05 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-16-2021 at 11:20 PM by SilverBlue

I am so sorry that this report is submitted several days after the challenge took place. I really wanted to get this blog out sooner, but I've been a bit down the last few days, trying to get out of my own way. So, I apologise for this blog in advance. Master has helped me by adding to my report. Thank you.

Anyway, I mentioned at the end of my last blog post about having a game of Strip Pool. Well, it kinda started back in August, before we had a Covid Delta outbreak here. Master took
Old

The Urinal Pig

Posted 08-28-2021 at 06:20 PM by filthypig

This is a report of a fun dare I completed today!
I am living in a student hall right now as my studies start back up. I am in my own room and right across from the common bathroom. Here there are sinks, toilets in stalls, urinals, and shower stalls. Everything has curtains and dividers for privacy, but normally it is quite empty here.
The first task I was given was to pee myself in one of the showers. I had an urge to pee but it was so hard mentally letting it flow in a communal shower…...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Swirlie

Posted 06-27-2021 at 11:39 AM by filthypig

I had my first swirlie yesterday, and my second swirlie.
I was worshipping my toilet like an obedient pig, naked on my knees in the bathroom humping the bowl. As I grinded my pussy against my toilet I felt a desire to put my head in the bowl, to feel the toilet water on my skin and my hair. I have put my head in the water and taken a toilet water bath once so I was nervous but ready. I dunked my head in and felt my hair come up dripping.
I have been close to a swirlie before but fear...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A lucky slut's happy memories ❤️

Posted 05-31-2021 at 12:40 AM by pleasehumiliateme
Updated 05-31-2021 at 09:37 AM by pleasehumiliateme

This slut has been truly lucky to receive so many lovely dares... 😘To remind myself of my good fortune, I'll list them here and link to a report or image album as needed!
  • getDare PM Completed 31/05/2021 08:33
    Send pic, naked, knees spread, with specified sign.
  • getDare PM Completed 31/05/2021 08:56
    Naked, all fours, milk my udders for 5 minutes.
  • Kik Completed 31/05/2021 09:20
    Bind my tits with rubber bands for 15 minutes, have nipple suckers on.
  • Kik Completed 31/05/2021
Old

Reminders for a forgetful slut ❤️

Posted 05-30-2021 at 03:41 PM by pleasehumiliateme
Updated 05-31-2021 at 09:35 AM by pleasehumiliateme

I am a forgetful slut, I know this to be true... But what is the life of a slut without self-improvement?

To make sure I don't disappoint, I want to maintain a list of dares that I have been sent, liked, and want to do, but haven't gotten around to yet. You guys will keep me accountable, right? 😘
  • Mistress May I 31/05/2021 12:45 AM
    Rule: When I play video games for two hours today, I have to be naked, kneeling and gagged.
  • getDare PM 31/05/2021 08:52 AM
    Bind my