Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Trials and tribulations

Posted 06-07-2019 at 03:38 PM by Bloxo

God I hate ranting...but it’s therapeutic to get things out...

Why am I on this site? Because life decides to fuck with me every chance it gets and it pushes me to this safety area where I can let loose and have a little fun on occasion.

This week had been a good one, went drinking with a friend on Tuesday, went to the river for more drinks with the team on Wednesday and then had a flat warming party on Thursday, all in all a nice group of social occasions and some good...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Poo: Delightfully Degrading

Posted 06-07-2019 at 03:02 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Poo: Delightfully Degrading

There’s something rather horrible about poo; it’s smelly, sticky (but occasionally runny) and just yucky. Yet somehow, I’m mildly curious about it, but only when I’m in the right mood (usually the hornier I am the darker my fetishes and wants tend to go). It’s an utterly disgusting and degrading thing to play with but that’s very much the appeal; to be forced to feel like a toilet and no longer deserving of the basic niceties that people deserve.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Random Musings
Old

Toys

Posted 06-07-2019 at 02:12 PM by A humble fern

Just a short list of the few toys in my possession.

2 chastity cages (a comfy pink one, that's cute but not really safe, and a mean one, really small with optional spikes.)

small, medium and large buttplugs, large one vibrates, a small one comes with a floofy tail.

glass dildo

bullet vibe
Posted in Toys
Old

Likes, Soft Limits (punishments), Limits

Posted 06-07-2019 at 02:08 PM by A humble fern
Updated 07-07-2019 at 02:42 PM by A humble fern

Loves
pissing, piss swallowing, wetting, omorashi, foodplay, dirty feet, footplay, pleasure control/denial, femdom, maledom, bathroom control, medium buttplugs, cumplay, chores
Soft Limits
mild to medium CBT (icy hot on cockhead or cloth pegs levels), A2M, flogging, snot, forced nudity (private), hidden public, light to medium bondage, chastity cages, large plugs, picture proof (w/o face)
Doesn't do anything for me either way
crossdressing, wedgies, saliva, body writing, corner time,...
Posted in Limits