Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Dipping my toes in...

Posted 06-21-2019 at 04:47 PM by Bloxo

Okay...so after vowing that I would take more of a back seat on this site...well, I thought why not do a little light event running...

Call this an acid test...to firstly see whether there is any interest in me hosting some events...
secondly if this will take up a lot of my time...

I've tried to keep things simple and offer a bit of variety, even keeping a track of scores...

Now time will tell...

For anyone that hasn't seen my new games,...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Penis people and vagina people

Posted 06-21-2019 at 08:53 AM by CSasha (I love words)

So I recently had one of these talks again, with my roleplaying friends, the ones who were less cool about me playing a slutty femboy in Shadowrun Anyway, it came down to "natural facts" quite quickly again. They were annoyed and angry, and I was, too. We just changed the topic.

A couple of days later, I had a way more interesting talk with a close friend. It helped a lot that he knew way more about the facts and numbers. So here are my learnings, especially regarding words...
Oracle
Posted in Transitions
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Why you miss what you are looking for - and how to easily find it

Posted 06-21-2019 at 08:19 AM by CSasha (I love words)

So you took together everything it needed, created an account, and just posted what you like to get by us other users here. But, nobody replies. So much nobody, that you start to bump your thread. Once. Twice. Maybe even a dozen times. Still, nobody replies, or at least you don't get the answer you are looking for.

Here's why, just to help you out.
There seems to be no gate...
Oracle