Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Gang Up Loser ABDL Dares (the setup)

Posted 06-10-2019 at 08:25 PM by JTN2010
Updated 06-15-2019 at 03:58 PM by JTN2010

So in addition to my bedwetting dare, I recently lost Gang Up ABDL dare. Meaning 5 people are to give me dares. 4 of the 5 already have (which is way more than I expected), so I have those ready. Unless required by one of these dares I won't take on anything new until these are all completed.

For now I'll post them all down below in-case anyone is interested (and credit the author). For a couple I modified them a bit to clean them up or make them a bit more interesting (without it just...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.67 average.

Coming back to Getdare...

Posted 06-10-2019 at 12:33 PM by Bloxo

So a few weeks ago, after a several month absence I posted about coming back to the site, here are some thoughts on what it's been like...

So at first the site seemed pretty quiet, I think maybe the time of year influences who posts and how active people generally feel to do dares and interact with others...the winter putting people into a bit of a hibernation mode...

I have to admit it feels a bit weird right now...I've gone back to being quite active lately, but I still...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized