Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 35 votes, 4.20 average.

Week 14 of contract First week of 2019

Posted 01-06-2019 at 05:30 PM by jane@
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:01 AM by jane@

Week 14
For Monday 31st/Tuesday 1st Jan 2019 see ‘4 Christmas tasks blog’.
Wednesday 2nd had a date to see a band play – but agreed future dates/interactions would require prior approval.

Thursday 3rd Added this message to my profile as my life comes under more control and my submission is deepened. TT Jane@ is now submitting to 3 wonderful people her owners are ensuring her GD activity is appropriate for her. Jane@ is being helped to manage her account- she is sorry if you have been removed from her friend list – please PM her if you are unhappy with that or any other lings she has done.
For infractions today (attitude and emotional outbursts) had email restrictions imposed until 6pm on Sunday and curfew (locked in belt at night) extended until further notice.

Friday 4th 2019 Task edging naked risk of exposure
Task given by Mistress D for trying to gain power over Master C and other acts where I was mean to him and addition ‘elastic band punishment for not answering one email this week before 3hrs had elapsed.
On Friday put a Rubber band on your wrist as soon as you arrive at work failure to do this, if caught by Mistress Donna doubles the rest of your Punishment.
At 1715 you must be naked on your knees in the locker room masturbating, be in full view if someone should come in. You may escape into toilet area and a cubical if you hear someone come in but when Mistress D comes in to check on you – you must be in position masturbating. Think of an excuse if you are caught. If you are not in position when checked up on you will have to wear your belt until you attend for cleaning duties at Mistress D’s house on Saturday. While edging on knees - your belt will be visible in your locker with the door open. A further thing to think about, do you hide yourself or spend time closing the locker door to hide your shame should someone come in?
Punishment for failure to answer the email on time will be when Mistress Donna checks on you – remain kneeling sinking back on to your haunches, and whilst focusing on her Mistress's beautiful face, apply 5 rubber band snaps to your stimulated clit...any flinching or loss of eye contact with Mistress Donna means you are not focused on her and the snap should be repeated again.

Arriving at work I found a thick elastic band and put it on my wrist – Mistress D dropped in to check I had remember the band and pulled it snapping it against my wrist – ‘saying yes that’s fine’. She also gave me a sever telling off for my behaviour on line yesterday and banned internet use till after the task today and booked me to clean her house all day Saturday.
I was aware of the band all day – it fulfilled its playing with my mind -a physical reminder of the task I was to do later and that my clit when sensitive and edged would be punished.
I entered the changing room at work at 1715 it was empty – I had checked the main areas on the way saw nobody. I was stripping off, when the door opened and Joan came in. I pushed the locker door closed and picked up my towel, she smiled said hello and went through to the toilet/shower area. I waited after a few minutes she came back saying have a good weekend TT - she went back into work – so was not going home yet.
I knew I had a set time to do this D could enter to check on me any second. I quickly stripped opened the locker door and got on my knees by the locker –safety in the toilet area was a few meters away. Glancing repeatedly at the door I stared to edge fingers sliding easily in and over my pussy and clit. I was so wet -dripping I was really turned on – the risk - the place- it was so bad edging here.

I knew if the door opened there was no time to get to the loo (out of sight) but maybe I could close the locker door to hide the belt and pick up my towel – but what if it was D. I was so aroused my legs parted, I was not thinking straight I imagined being here having sex – my legs parted further and I crouched down a bit – my hand moving rapidly fingers going in deeper - mouth open - thighs slicked with my juices, eyes closed - in another word. I heard a noise outside heals on the hard corridor floor –I knew Donna was wearing flat shoes – would the person pass by ? should I stay in position or hide time stayed still I carried on but then - no the door – it was opening – I jumped up pushed the locker closed turned to pick up my towel only to face Donna.
D- ‘I see you were misbehaving nicely but your out of position now, did the noise of the heals tapping along the corridor fool you? I brought them and changed into them just for that reason’ I sank back to my knees - defeated –.
D made me resume masturbation in the position standing over me watching (so degrading being watched doing it to oneself a normally solitary pleasure exposed and somehow now a guilty pleasure revealed). At the last second D stopped me, she had me take the elastic band from my wrist – spread my legs wider and hold it next to my clit - two fingers either exposing it to her and the snap to come. I looked up into her lovely face and eyes a smile touched her lips – I held her gaze and with my other hand pulled the elastic taught and then –let go my clit was shattered I jerked back and looked down it was so sore. D made me resume position and eye contact –I felt looking up she was towering over me –in charge in control my Mistress I was like a puppet dangling on a string. – I repeated the snaps till I had managed 5 maintaining eye contact – 8 snaps in all, my throbbing clit was bruised and sore. D reached into the locker and handed me my belt and I asked to clean up she refused, I put it on immediately covering my clit and pussy no chance to rub it better I clicked the locks my wet hot pussy was locked away in it metal cell.
D took my key off me and put it in a tamper proof evidence bag (in GD report say D kept key).
I dressed D gave me a lift home – I was seeing Mistress D at her house Saturday at 0900 that meant a 2 mile walk tomorrow in the belt and issues re pissing or worse in it overnight – I also did not get to clean up and could smell my animal heat.

Tonight I experienced my first SHIT in the belt and though you all should have a flavour and smell of the wonderful experience.
How the shit squeezes out and around the metal and up inside the front- over the shield between the liner and the metal- every fucking place. How the liner gets stained and how the sweet smell permeates as the shit is churned around.

How one has to spend ages directing the shower jet to clean it all out and how it goes everywhere - running down feet and legs. How it’s impossible to get dry and a hair drier just heats up the metal – how the liner stays damp with a lingering taint - how the shower has to be cleaned.
How my hands smell - despite lots of soap and lotion. Did I say I don't give limits as I like to try and see - well I think scat play is a limit now. A female belt can be worn for long period I have been in it most nights since it was delivered 8 hours – a piss is difficult a shit is gross. Men a female belt is not a prevent sex thing it’s a prevent life thing - let’s put Jane in something so she can have a really fun time. Yes there is a middle bit with a hole that's supposed to be of anal access (for a cock to penetrate me I assume) but it doesn't line up and anyway I had the perforated hole section in place - shit turned to mince going through it!! (Because i did not expect lock up with no key I was not pre shitted). We all have to shit - girls just don't talk about it - men and their cock cages no idea!!!! Well now you do – yes I know you think I asked for it wanted it and am a stupid and defiantly now dirty slut.

Saturday 5th
Next morning made it to D house and after I had stripped down to just the belt and served her breakfast in bed she allowed me to remove the belt and use the bathroom and shower - I was so grateful. I cleaned the belt applied a spare liner and refitted it. Then showed my appreciation to D before she got out of bed by cleaning and licking her pussy to her satisfaction.
Nude except for my belt I helped D take down her Christmas decorations and did the cleaning before getting back into my clothes and belt. D gave me my key back- I walked home – removed belt for a while (as allowed) – sorted stuff out and was re-belted by 2000 for overnight.
Friday’s Task Mark
Mistress D says as I was not in position I failed her task but only by a small margin and my service on Saturday helped but did not entirely mitigate my mistake. She however declined to punish me and said ignoring me for the next few days would be punishment itself.

Happy new year or is it - changed profile picture to reflect my week and added new album -Mind
Posted in The Contract
Views 2481 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like an interesting time and now you are learning more about yourself. Don't blame you for that limit. LOL

Hope that, other than that, you are enjoying yourself. And glad to see I made the cut. :-)