Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 38 votes, 4.24 average.

Weeks 12 and 13 Christmas tasks from Mistress E

Posted 01-03-2019 at 05:08 AM by jane@

Jane@ her 4 Christmas tasks from Mistress E

Report 17th to 31st of December 2018.
Monday 17th
Task 4– Deep throat 17th and 18th
Practice for deep throating your dildo pushing it so you gag and eventually get used to big things in your throat.

Monday I was put on prison rations for being a complaining - prisoner on remand while awaiting sentence.
Breakfast porridge with salt, juice and fruit (same all week) then nothing else each day except as provided by Mistress D.
Lunch water and (leftovers) – cold sprouts, mashed potato and swede. Supper given pot of yoghurt and pot of chocolate desert --Instructions to smear on dildo and lick off while doing deep throat task.
Task wearing locked chastity belt, kneeling holding dildo on tiled wall in bathroom, - used yogurt and chocolate desert on dildo – only food for evening but then had plenty to fill mouth and throat and suck on. Felt a real slut and chocolate desert made me think of nasty things, yogurt of white stuff!
Then bed (after washing drool off titty teats) locked - degraded and hungry

Tuesday 18th
Lunch three slices of dry bread and water made to eat in canteen with others having lunch. Teatime in my apartment with D – two ready meals – I served while nude locked in belt – jealously with some resentment and longing I watched D eat - when she had finished she asked did I want my meal. After some discussion D made me agree and plead to put my still packaged meal in freezer to save for another day (so cruel).
Offered left over dogs dinner I refused (he may have wanted it later) - had bread and milk from a bowl on the floor while D looked on amused. – D said ‘never mind you will eat dog food in a day or two, perhaps?

Task day 2 dildo deep throating - done with D watching me – very embarrassing and 10 mins is a long time when on display humiliating myself – felt somehow very self-conscious.
D then used me for her pleasure – and teased me about being in chastity belt.

D then reminded me that Mistress E had given me my own Christmas present for providing a list of rules for changing me in 2019- the last two I gave were disrespectful to E.
The disrespectful suggestions and E’s comments were
Suggestion 20/ Combine submission and domination and switch when required unpredictably
E/ You really deserve to be caned... Beg Mistress Donna to cane you 6 times for this suggestion...
Suggestion 21/ Change to dominate E and others.
E/ and cane 12 times for this suggestion

I removed my belt - bent over the side of the bed a pillow raising me up. I thanked E out loud for giving me a present and apologised for the disrespectful suggestions I made. 6 strokes followed, to made bum nice and warm, then after I begged for the rest six harder strokes some left individual marks amongst the red glow of my bum. D then made me lick her now wet pussy (evidence she does like Mr Cane –giving only!). As I pleasured D she whispered if you make this great I will give you the last six really hard – so I did and got my reward. It was a bit sore replacing the belt and then I was left. Beaten, starved and abused. It was a lovely evening.

Wednesday 19th
Up early porridge never tasted so good! Lunch was 6 dry cheese crackers and water and a small piece of cheese. Tea the box D gave me contained 6 more crackers smeared with mustard which I hate but did eat and two apples. There was some cooked chicken in the box but a note said this is for your dog not you. I watched him eat it with his dry food – it looked tempting. Bed locked and hungry.

Thursday 20th
Breakfast porridge it’s really lovely if you’re hungry. Lunch at work in canteen was special Christmas lunch – D collected me and said she was going and I was to come – I was reluctant as I was so hungry and not sure I could watch people eat but she dragged me along with the odd pat on my still sore bum. Shock D did however take pity on my so sad face and said I could have some lunch – small portion main course only no pudding but I felt so loved - it was so good. Mistress E found out about this and says she would not have been so lenient.

Evening office party
Task 6– Not no (like lose control task 5 but a twist)
(to be done once) As a twist stay sober but have certain words taken from you. No, Not, and any negative response are forbidden. Flirt with either a male or a female you have never seen before.
D and I went – lots of people – some finger food and alcohol - not for me but allowed soft drinks so fruit juice was so good after diet of milk, water, water and more water. I did keep to the no / not rule – meant I said yes when offered food – but just kept food on plate so not offered any more and D checked I didn’t sneak any – did feel a little faint at times so had some sugary drinks.
D introduced me to some people I had not met before as TT Jane and they said oh this is the Terror then – everybody knows how things spread.
Got lots of looks re my skirt - I flirted with a nice girl and as girls do we went to the loo together she was drunk. She asked me lots including did I really have a chastity belt – OMG office gossip- – I could not say no or a negative but said ‘yeah right’ and decided to kiss her instead of explaining. We were still at it (kissing well maybe a little stroking though clothes - when D caught - us. Exchanged numbers  (sorry D)

Kissed some men I barely knew and pretended to be drunk doing it on lips and throwing my arms around them. Ended up sitting with one guy – flirting – hand accidentally on his knee – he said I see now why they call you The Terror – I said ‘well TT really stands for something else- that some friends call me out of work’. He asked directly what so I said isn’t it obvious – he was looking a lot at my chest - I told him – ‘Tiny Teats Jane’ he promised not to say – who knows – but risk is everything. He was cute and said but your tits look great I said yes but only when covered – he did not take the hint (men) – I had to lean ‘very close’ and whisper in his ear – licked it at the same time- if you saw me naked, for sure you would hate them, – at last – ‘He said perhaps you should show me’ – I was about to offer to go somewhere quieter to demonstrate but D came and sat with us –sure she had been watching. D smiled at the guy who I think she knew and said Terror it’s time to go now before you corrupt the nice accountant) – D said it quite sternly!
The next day got an email from him, saying sorry but did I mean what I said? – which was nice – and may be useful if I want to explore some more – I replied saying I could not remember much about last night but maybe we could hook up sometime next year.

The task was perhaps to humiliate me and it did in part but it also excited me
and as D said on the way home – you are just a Terrible Terror my girl.
I was late for curfew but D checked I was locked up and made some use of her slut - before she went.

Friday 21st
Porridge again Lunch dry brown bread and water. Box given for tea felt very light – had only a note – Have a happy Christmas see you after the break. Tonight you have a choice – you may eat dog food (dry type) out of a bowl – or you may have the meal from Tuesday from the freezer - You can decide - however think on- if you have been good this week, if you deserve either meal and what Master C would have you eat if he were there. What did I eat – my secret.

Saturday 22nd went away for Christmas with a good appetite.

Back 27th Sentence re Trial delivered Christmas day – how thoughtful! To remain locked at night in belt until rules agreed in new year  . Replied to sentence and put on GD in blog.

Task 3- Pick up
(to be done once) Go to a night club pick up a guy (chosen by your girl 'friend K') for a one night stand - offer him a hand job

This task was at my limit. However wanted to excel and although I got into trouble with a condom before (see the Trial of Jane@ in blog) Master C approved one for this task - (safe sex is a good and sensible thing OK!). To compensate for the condom and ensure I did not jump higher than I should when I met up with the others at K’s I was already locked in my chastity belt it felt strange, I had missed its reassuring grip, as not being wearing it over the holidays. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...40#post3514240 .

– my wearing the belt delayed our departure, we had drinks and they (2 girls, couple we know from gym) looked at me in the belt and asked lots of questions – consensus was TT J off her head.
We went to the club they danced a lot, I mainly drank and sat like a wall flower –in every sense. The belt is restrictive where exercise is concerned not just sexercise. The belt was mostly hidden by my top and my black shorts and tights - just visible on movement -the front bar- more when I moved and when K made me take off my leather jacket!

K brought a few blokes to our table during the night and I chatted and flirted but they moved on as I did not accept a dance, I was a bit stiff - trying to hide my belt as felt embarrassed.
When it was late K came and dragged me up and on to the dance floor she gave me a bit of a telling off for not trying (she was right I was hiding physically and mentally.
A guy came up to us as we danced – one who had talked to us before – K pushed me towards him and left me dancing with him. I was moving slowly so not to catch myself on the belt – he took this as an invitation to dance slow and move close. He whispered is that really a chastity belt – I realized K was behind this question - but looked him in the eyes and said yes. He ran his hands over my body feeling the metal above my waist and at the front and over my bum through my shorts. I could see interest and amusement in his eyes- we danced his hands controlling my position, pulling me close, then away by the waist band of the belt. After two dances and some looks from other on the floor – (I was convinced they could see the belt and I wanted to just sink though the floor and disappear - I pulled him off the dance floor back to our seats – he got me a drink and sat down next to me. We talked -but not sure what about – think something like -K was my mistress and had locked me up as punishment (I remember I had to explain re vanilla sex and BDSM to him or maybe he just wanted to chat about that it’s a bit fuzzy in my mind –.

We left the club with K and her partner and the other couple – outside K asked the guy where he lived, it was close by, a student accommodation block- she said to him – and they all heard ‘slut TT Jane will not be released from her belt until she had given a man a blow job – she is gay but this is a punishment dare – she is ok with her mouth - not ideal and needs practice - will you help?’

He, me and the others just stood there open mouthed for what seemed like ages - – I smiled (looked daggers at K (but actually was glad – she had broken the ice and helped me with the task – I will reward he one day with a broken neck  .
We all went back to his place – he and I holding hands and kissing in the places where the street lamps left dark shadows – the accommodation block had a lounge area and was empty most students having gone home for the holidays - he got us all coffee and I asked to use the loo- he said I could use the bathroom in his room.
He showed me in and then kissed me again and asked to see the belt – I pulled my shorts and tights down and let him look then realized I would have to piss while locked up (the worst bit of the whole night!)
The bathroom was through a door in the room like hotel but only had a shower sink and loo very small – lock was broke – I pissed and had to spent ages with paper drying up – must have made a noise or he was worried I was so long - as he pushed door open and came in – seeing me trying to wipe up between my belt and skin. He asked about pissing in belt I said it was a nightmare.

He was obviously excited – I put my hand on his crotch and unzipped him – he was only about 20 years old a baby OMG –.
I said I would suck him off if he took a picture on my phone so I could show K as proof and get released -.
He was ecstatic – I pulled his trousers and pants down his cock jumped out, nicely long and proud. I kissed the tip flicking my tongue over it. I looked up at him and said sorry but its best- and took a condom from my purse gently rolling it over his erect cock – massaging him with my hand and cupping his balls with the other. I was kneeling in the confined space of the loo my shorts draped round my ankles. I wrapped my lips around him sucking gently at first – uck condoms taste worse than men- I took him deeper – glad that I had had the recent practice with the dildo and sucked him while holding the condom on and slowly using my hand to encourage him and make up for my lack of technique- He put his hand on my head and I took him in till his hair tickled my nose – I pull away and look up – I indicate my phone and posed.
I cupped his balls - almost hairless he was so young – I took his cock back in my mouth and sucked him hard and deep it was only seconds before he twitched and came the condom filling with sperm – such a waste!?
He seemed very embarrassed afterwards – I pulled off the condom knotted it and put it in my purse. Gave him a quick kiss and left him there in his room pulling my clothes straight as I walked down the corridor. I managed to find the others – was glad they had not left me. K said ‘you were a long time’ I said ‘you try pissing in a chastity belt’. We left and got a taxi – just before I got out at my stop I leaned over and kissed K hard on the lips and put the condom in her hand saying a souvenir for you K- the others hopefully did not see the condom. K put the condom in her bag and whispered you’re a whore TT J – ‘fuck off wit yer sen’ (Yorkshire for ‘goodbye now my love’).

Task 5– Lose control
(to be done once) Have a girls' night out with K, D and others. Get drunk and comply with D' and/or K's orders.

We all met up in a pub near K on the New Year’s Eve (except D who had family things).
About 10 of us I think – it’s difficult to remember and do this report as I totally downed the drinks and was drunk by the end of the night.
After drinks we went on to K’s for food drinks and games with as I found out the main entertainer.
To be fair I had discussed this with K and maybe put to her the idea of me being the servant girl and the dish girl (showed this to K when writing it she said a Dish girl was slang in UK for ‘A girl who has a watertight dish like collar affixed around her neck where dozens upon dozens of men ejaculate into the now breakfast dish. The very last participant will dump in some cereal into the semen soup and feed the dish girl her breakfast’ Gross Yuk sorry all gay here so not happening that way ---but there is a twist to what actually happened which is why I included the above definition.
Anyway I helped K and her partner with the party by serving drinks. The first game was I had to take drink orders from at least three girls and then go and get them – bad news was I had to remember what they wanted a serve them not just correctly but exactly right – no chance sober never mind drunk.
Now it was ok for the first two who ordered larger I could manage that but – then it was K’s drink - gin with a splash of vodka, lime two ice cubes and an olive - and me drunk –I tried but it was not likely to be perfectly correct anytime and of course K found fault. It then transpired there was a penalty for any fault the stupid serving girl made – It was to remove an item of their clothing. So with everyone watching I pulled off my dress – K then said TT J why have you a bra on sluts don’t wear bra’s is it to hide your pathetic tits –make them look bigger or what - so I took my bra off just because – well I did.
Then K said to everyone who were also drunk and enjoying the K beats up on Jane@ show – ‘look she really has tiny teats - she is a boy’ let’s throw her outside as this party is for girls only- – I was getting stroppy now and K got then all to say prove it, prove it, you are a boy - so of course I was nude in no time much to everyone’s amusement. A few other girls ‘volunteer their partners to be the next waitresses so soon there were several in their underwear I remained the only nude at the party. It was a bit weird prancing around nude while others were dressed or partly dressed but I actually enjoyed being the SLUT of the night.
We played party games -- pin the tail on the donkey -- girl blindfolded spun round then -holding a ribbon for the donkey tail with me as the donkey on all fours bum in the air – the others calling out to the one with the tail guiding them until they stuck it on my bum or elsewhere- double sided tape not a needle or pin - phew -winner was who got closest to my bum hole.
The best game was when I had to judge the best kisser – I stood blindfolded in the center of the room and was kissed in turn by the others having to say who the sexiest kisser was. Some were coy and chaste but others were full on – all involved cuddling and wandering hands – I was very turned on – the winner and I got put for 10 mins in the under stairs cupboard together in the dark - but I was not allowed to remove the blindfold – I guessed who it was though, we obviously (no) just sat there waiting to be released!.

We had food and I was the serving dish and the ‘let’s play with our food and mess TT J up’. There was touching, wiping some pinching of nipples (as olives picked off me) putting stuff in odd places – hot sauce in my belly button accidently dripped on my pussy! I had a shower between courses! To wash the dish! I found a few things in odd places – no idea who put them there.
Did not get much to eat and as I was clearing up in the kitchen when K made me ‘a special protein drink’ – she knew about my week of rations before Christmas and said you need building up she passed me a – vodka shot with I could see something in it - I looked at her she said hold out your hand and put the condom now empty I had given her the taxi in my hand – I just looked her – K ‘it’s been frozen waiting for you - it’s a taste of things to cum in 2019’.

I stayed the night and helped with breakfast. No D at the party but I admit was not totally alone and had a torrid time with another girl who has featured in my blog before- K being with her partner.

Please note I did not have an orgasm my last being on 6th of December

I followed everyone’s orders (defiantly K’s) was a slut, had great time – exposed myself, was messed up had three showers – a lot to drink!
Was a little humiliated but admit don’t think I was much degraded except by K and that I brought on myself.

I have been pushed by the things I did in 2018 and look forward with trepidation to 2019 .

Marks received for tasks were:
Task 4– Deep throat Mark 14/25
Task 6– Not no (like lose control task 5 but a twist) Mark 11/25
Task 3- Pick up Mark 17/25
Task 5– Lose control Mark 18/25
60% very generous
However pass was set at 100% will report in due course on my penalty.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	task 6.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	766  
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: jpg task 3 representative and 4.jpg (11.7 KB, 644 views)
File Type: jpg task 3 belt just visible.jpg (11.2 KB, 647 views)
Posted in The Contract
Views 3325 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like the dares .
    Good idea and TT likes when she gets degraded und punished ;-)
    Posted 01-03-2019 at 07:48 AM by Master_of_humiliate Master_of_humiliate is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Great tasks and so well carried out by TTJ mind you being a complete Slut she was bound to love them. And I love the Strawberries & Cream... I hope she became an eaten mess, I mean ...Eaton Mess
  3. Old Comment
    Such a great report.Thank you for sharing all this with us.