Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > dosster

Rate this Entry

How I gained my humiliating nickname.

Posted 11-25-2018 at 07:10 AM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 10:16 AM by dosster

This is my confession of how I gained the embarrassing nickname of deedee:

When I was attending secondary school during the two final years, I acquired the embarrassing nick name of deedee, I found and still do find it humiliating to be called deedee. Kids can be cruel and if it is cruel and funny you don't stand a chance. So I got landed with the name deedee and it stuck for years.

My name deedee comes about because there was a girl at school, I'll call her Allison and she had large breasts, way bigger than any other girl at the time and boys been boys we would often talked about Allison's ample sized tits and during such a conversation I commented "I'd like to have her double D tits". Her tits weren't really double D in size but you know how kids are.

By this I meant I'd like to fondle her tits and everyone knew it, others had said the same thing before with no reaction but my comment was over heard by two female classmates Jane and Helen that were of the more dominant nature. They were part of a gang of girls that I'd guess today you would describe as bullies and trouble causes, smoking behind the bike sheds and that sort of stuff. I had several run ins with them through the years. Jane pushed her way into our little group and grabbed my chest and said “you'll need a training bra to get them that big, I've got an old one at home you can have”. I went bright red at this comment and the two girls and my so called friends burst out laughing. The girls left and eventually it all calmed down and was soon forgotten or so I thought.

The next day nothing was said about it until it came to lunch break. I was on the school field with several male and female friends when Allison and several other girls came over to us. She stood directly in front of me and pushing her breasts out until they were touching my chest, she said “you'll never get them as big as mine” and she bumped her entire body weight against me and I fell back on to the grass. Jane stepped forward and pulled from her pocket a bra, she held it up and said “here is the bra I promised you, let me put it on for you”. Much laughter erupted from everyone as four of the girls attempted to get the bra on me but me. I was trying to push them off put they managed to get the bra fastened around my chest over my shirt but they couldn't get the straps up over my arms. Then as the phrase goes I was saved by the bell when the bell did indeed ring for break to end. Everyone including my friends started to walk back to class leaving me on the grass struggling to get the bra off.

Stupidly in my lack of experience of wearing a bra I was struggling to get the hooks undone by reaching up my back as they were to high to reach. It took me a while to realise I could just twist the bra around so the fastening was at the front. I think I was some what flustered from the humiliation I'd just been subjected to.

I got the bra off and threw it into the hedge and ran to the next class during which all I could do was make out my ordeal didn't bother me but as I was sitting there bright red in the face with several girls pushing there tits together and pointing them my way, I don't think anyone believed it and when the teacher, a Miss Johnson walked pasted me stopped, looked at me and asked if I was OK as I seemed a bit red in the face and hot a burst of giggles erupted from everyone in the know.

For the rest of the day I suffered several humiliating comments from my classmates as word spread about what had happened. But the next day things seemed calmer until the teacher left the room during the second lesson when Alison slid the bra she had recovered from the hedge along the table towards me and said loud enough for the whole class to hear “you''ll never get your dee dee tits if you don't wear your bra”. Giggling again erupted from all but me but was soon halted when the teacher walked back in. I snatched the bra from the table and put it in my pocket before he saw it. Within hours of that I was soon being called D.D. Then Allison pointed out that it should be spelt as deedee, as in the girls name because if I wanted tits like a girl I should have a name like a girl.

It was being made worse as there was a U.S cop show big on U.K TV at the time called Hunter and there was a female character in it called Dee Dee McCall and I couldn't live that down and every time the show was on the next day I got really ribbed. I use to make out I didn't watch it but I did, just so I could avoid talking about it.

I really got some ribbed by my friends and fellow classmates with comments like, “have you got your bra on toady,deedee.”, “Don't get your bra in a twist” and during sports when I had my games kit on they'd be “your nipples are looking good today, deedee”. It seemed within days the whole school knew me as deedee and even the teachers caught on to the fact I had been named deedee. I don't know if they knew why and they never called me it but it was humiliating enough them just knowing. If someone said deedee to them they knew they were referring to me.

Every girl I went out with from school called me deedee even if they wasn't sure why and during the first few months of my new name circulating the school I found five bras in my bag and once after sports I'd showered and return to the peg on which my clothes hung to find under my shirt was hanging a bra. I don't know where all these bras came from but there must have been a lot of mums and older sisters of my classmates missing bras.

One day during a lesson the teacher went around each pupil asking what sort of job they wanted when they left school and when it came to my turn to answer Jane shouted out “a boob job”. But I got a little revenge as the teacher gave her detention for one day for doing it.
The worse humiliation happened during a morning assembly when the headmistress stood on the stage and announced to the whole school, some three hundred and seventy pupils, that an item of clothing had been handed into lost property which had the name deedee marked on it. It then appeared that the whole back of the assembly erupted with giggling and I was nudged by those around me. The headmistress then realised she was part of a prank and shouted out “be quiet” and lectured everyone about not wasting her time on pranks. Which only severed to make me feel more embarrassed. Out of all those kids she must have spotted me easily, I was the one with the bright red face that stood out like a stop light at midnight.

During the morning I was summoned to the head mistresses office and as she held up a white bra with the name deedee written in black letters on one of the straps she asked what I knew about this. I claimed I knew nothing, as I didn't know anything about it anyway, but she took my blushing to be a sign of guilt and she knew I was being called deedee so I was given a stern telling off and three days detention.

I am sure this was Jane's revenge for her getting a days detention the week before which she held me responsible for, but three days was nothing she once got me put on report when one of our stupid old teachers had given the five minute silence order, when no one was to speak. Jane, who was sat opposite me, tricked me into telling her the date, the teacher heard and he put me on report. Jane lent across the table and with a broad smile across her face she wrote, got you, in the margin of my work book page.

Report meant five days detention, the humiliation of having to sit out in front of the rest of the school during assembly so everyone knew who was on report and having to hand your report card to each teacher before each class so they could make your behaviour during the lesson. The after the five days you had to report back to the headmistress and if you had one bad mark on the report form you got another week on report. Luckily I had managed all good marks despite the actions of some who wanted to get me another week on report.

The name deedee stuck for the rest of my school days but once I left school I thought it was long forgotten. Then when I was at college during the second week a new student joined us and they had been at the same school as me so the name deedee was soon reinstated upon me for another two years.

The only place I didn't her the name deedee was at my weekend job in a small pet food factory. That is until the third weekend when Joanne returned from holiday. Joanne was working there as trainee office staff and charge hand, her mother also worked there and had swung the job for her but Joanne was also one of the girl gang at school. She was delighted to see me again but I could not say I was delighted to see her.

By the next weekend I had regained my humiliating name and people started calling me deedee and all those humiliations I had suffered at school circulated between the factory staff.

Things became worse there about six months later after another person started working there in the same department as me who had the same first and last name as me and during a staff meeting the boss raised the problem of us both having the same name and it not being clear who was being addressed. He asked both me and my namesake, in front of everyone else, if there was another name one of us could go by. I shook my head slowly and then Joanne, bless her, said most people called me by my nickname anyway so I should use that to save confusion. The boss looked at me and said “oh, yes. deedee isn't it. Do you mind using that name, its not derogatory is it ?”. I wasn't going to admit it was or he might ask how so I smiled through gritted teeth and told him it would be OK to refer to me as deedee “That'll do” he says “from now on your deedee, How do you spell that ?” I spelt every humiliating letter of that name out in front of all the staff as I watched Joanne smiling.

A sticker appeared on my locker with deedee on it, my time card had deedee written above my real name, I was introduced to all new members of staff as deedee and at the end of every weekend I had to go to the office to collect the previous weekends pay and written on the front of the envelope was deedee.
I did consider leaving the factory but part time student jobs were hard to come by and the money was full rate not cheap student rates, plus I had a girlfriend to take out and a car to keep running so I stuck it out for two years. By the end I was accustom to being called deedee even though I still found it humiliating.

I sometimes come across old classmates while out and they always refer to me as deedee and many have forgotten my real name.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1503 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments