Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract week 7

Posted 11-17-2018 at 01:03 PM by jane@
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:59 AM by jane@

Week 7

Saturday 10th (of week 6)
After our trip we had agreed to continue in our new relationship but I could see D had changed significantly and only time would tell were things would end up. We were certainly much closer now.
D came round to my flat at 1200 I was expecting her so had done my chores without getting dressed and was naked when I let her in.
I served her lunch as a nice day we decided to go out for the afternoon and take dog for a walk.
Out to the countryside we walked for miles along a route I sometimes ran. Nobody was about and as we were walking past a fence D said look a fence to sit on and not make decisions. Master C had been very critical of my poor management skills in not making a decision but sitting on the fence (between him and Slave_E). Unaccountably salve E was also mad as I had failed to copy her into some emails and had added to this punishment. I had tried to do a wooden horse ride but only succeeded in breaking the mop handle (see Week 5).
Standing by the fence I made a decision!
D held the dog (not me) and looking around to see we were alone I stripped it was cold but not too bad. I managed to climb (scramble) on the fence sitting astride the top rail supporting my weight on partly on tip toes partly on my pussy just resting on the top. The wood was cold, slightly damp and pressed against my pussy lips the sides were sharp against my thighs the flat top flat taking my weight through my pussy.
D then encouraged me to bend my legs back and raise my arms so I tilted forward slightly bringing all my weight to transfer onto my pussy. I felt my lips being squashed and parting slightly my warm inner pussy coming into contact with the damp wood. I was conscious we outside and kept looking for other walkers down the path I could not see up but hoped D was looking. D was in fact using her phone to time my ride and take some photos. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14440

After only a few a few minutes with all my weight on my pussy it became uncomfortable (god knows what a triangular horse would be like) I started to wriggle and move trying to distribute my weight and relieve my pussy but this only made things worse.

D picked up a fallen stick and started to swat me with it tits bum legs as I rode the fence – unfortunately the dog (no again not me) thought this was great and started jumping up the result was I fell off the fence coming down firmly on one side. As I lay in the newly fallen leaves rubbing my sore pussy- I reflected if I had come down firmly done that earlier when Christian asked for a decision (come down firmly on one side or the other) I wouldn’t have had such fun! So maybe firm decisions not always good. I got dressed and we went back to my place for tea and tiffin and --x.

Monday
After work D came into my office said stand up and strip off slut. She sat in my chair behind my desk. She made me stand in front of the desk at attention nude-
D ‘ T T Did you enjoy our trip away and are you recovered ‘ I said very much D but not fully better turning to show her my bum’ D ‘mm that’s good maybe you will behave better in future’ I lowered my eyes and said yes D.
D ‘good and don’t think because of what happened I won’t carry on with the Contract because I will and you want it anyway’.
D ‘we need to sort out the punishment for the 13 grains of rice you wasted’ (see link box below).
TT J@ ‘yes D’

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88274
Slut’s pussy with rice, cucumber and chilli peppers.
From Salvejon
‘get her to google 'slut pain punishment' follow 13th link do it
or 13 days in denial if chose first task and refuses to do it then 26 days in denial
post result here’
D and MH chose this as my forfeit as they thought it was imaginative and hot as from my previous online sub 

D ‘we are getting behind in punishments, as you are so bad they are mounting up, ‘It’s your fault as you have been messing about playing being a werewolf, sticking needles in yourself and been in bed with your lover!! Haven’t you’
I did a double take and looked up –thinking did she say lover.
D shouted ‘‘eyes down slut when I am telling you off’’
TT J ‘yes sorry D I am so useless and so bad’
I was being dressed down and told off while standing in front of my desk, at attention, in the nude, it was so humiliating D sitting in my chair. This sort of thing never happened in here I was a good and kind manager more of a team leader this was awful but so very hot, I could feel my pussy melting as D made her points and told me off.
D ‘now ‘jon’ was your sub you have been good and told him already in the tread that you are doing his dare – and as you now have given up control of your orgasms you will do the thing google comes up with’ D looked at me ‘well slut’
TT J@ ‘I agree without reservation that I will submit to whatever comes up and thank Jon’.
D said she had already been on line and found the 13th link of the search ‘'slut pain punishment’ apparently it was ‘excellent’.
D said I will email the link to you later we will do it at the weekend –it will give your bum more time to recover – but when you get the link, watch the film use it to edge to every night and write out how we will apply the punishment to you (think 10 plus 3 for 13 – you will let me have it Friday morning be imaginative if I have to correct your ideas or don’t like them it will be worse for you.
Now dress and we can go home.

The 13th hit was apparently:-
https://www.tube8.com/fetish/painful...slut/14794751/
D emailed me the link I watched it carefully imagining and actually knowing it was my fate.
I did wonder if this was really the 13th link - how I could I be so lucky to hit on a video of pussy spanking, anyway D said it was so it was!

Tuesday Work and then evening with D at my place
– unable to report as per D instructions but we had a great time - imagine.

Wednesday / Thursday D started calling me T T at work when others around nobody asked yet what it means – no idea yet what to say.
Friday
I presented D with my ideas written down on how the 13th link punishment should work based on the film.
I wrote thank you for the link, can I humbly suggest the following scenario to mimic the film with the toys we have.
I lie on my back as the girl in the film holdups was wearing nothing else I hold my ankles and pull my legs wide a part. If I let go or close my legs at any time we start from beginning of that section.
There should be 13 sections 10 smacks in each on bum or pussy as in film but each section finishes with me holding my pussy lips open and begging for three hard hits to my cunt.
1. Hand smacks pussy smacks 10+3
2. Leather belt13 bum slaps only
3. Wooden spatula pussy slaps 10+3
4. Plastic ruler 13 bum slaps only
5. Plastic ruler pussy 10+3
6. I play with myself for 5 mins no orgasm
7. Leather belt pussy 10+3
8. Wooden spatula 13 bum slaps only
9. Cane pussy 10+3
10. Soft brush pussy 13
11. Leather belt Pussy 10+3
12. Give you an O
13. Plastic ruler pussy 10+3 using edge of ruler if number 12 not really excellent.
D ‘thank you I will look at it when I have time and discuss it with you’’

Saturday
D came round in the afternoon I served her tea and then we went to the bedroom to do the 13th link punishment.
D said I liked your write up of how it could work let’s do it.
D made me lie on the bed and first point out where I needed punishment.
I held my ankles with my hands and was in a similar position to the
Girl in the film. D said close your eyes and gave me 10 slaps with her
hand on my pussy. Now she said three more move your hands and
pull your pussy open showing me your clit - where the next three go.
I exposed myself and waited for the last 3 slaps expecting them to sting
/ hurt.

Nothing happened then I felt D’s breath on my pussy and then her tongue
D licked me up and down three times. D said go back to holding your ankles I have decided to alter your punishment no talking -she proceeded to bring me to an orgasm with her lips and tongue.
Then while still lying in position D gave my bum (still a bit sore from last week) 13 slaps with the leather belt. This was followed by 10 on my pussy and 3 on my clit with a wooden spatula.
We then got into bed and it was much later when we showered together and D went home. Not sure if my punishment was done or not but we were both happy.
D said she had contacted Kate (K from week 5 see report) and made arrangements for us to see her next Tuesday evening –
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1834 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hi D is getting sweet on you and not applying enough pussy torture but the 'horse ride' was excellent
    have rated this blog as excellent maybe more people will then come across it and see the mess you are in or is it what you desire?
  2. Old Comment
    Sorry Jon it was your punishment - email or PM me or the Slut TT J and will make amends by doing something she will not like as a present from you - alternatively I could play with you a little .