Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > daddyscumslut777

Rate this Entry

Daddyscumslut777’s dare report 2

Posted 10-18-2023 at 10:25 PM by daddyscumslut777

Second report - my second public diaper wetting:

The dare: I will wet my diaper in a very public place, then masturbate in a stall of a busy bathroom for ten minutes or until I cum, and pm a report to anyone who requests for the next three days.

Report: I drank a fair bit of water beforehand, but I made sure to leave my dorm the second I felt the twinge of a need to pee. This was my second diaper wetting, and the first diaper leaked a solid bit bc I’d been holding for too long. Until I get better diapers I’m gonna have to be careful like that for public settings.

The very public place I chose was the dining hall on my college campus at lunch time. I chose a table right by the entrance, facing everyone who walked in and out. Lots of students were shuffling in and out between classes, and they all had to walk past my table. I put my stuff down, took a seat, and people-watched for a few minutes.

The instant the urge to pee struck again I let go entirely. I kept my eyes on all of student traffic the entire time. A boy from one of my classes actually walked by while I was mid stream and noticed me. We made eye contact and smiled at each other, then he kept walking. The idea of someone I know and see regularly noticing me in that moment, while I was literally in the middle of pissing myself, yet he had no idea, was SUCH a turn on.

When my bladder was fully emptied I stood up. I noticed that the full diaper was making my pants noticeably sag in the back, so I took off my sweatshirt and tied it around my waist. I gathered my other things and walked into the bathroom just outside of the dining hall.

This bathroom generally has similar traffic to the actual dining hall, so there were girls coming in and out constantly the whole time I was in there. When a stall opened, I hung my jacket and backpack on the door, pulled down my pants, and sat on the toilet. The squishiness of the soaked diaper made me feel like such a dirty piss slut, I loved it.

I set my phone timer for ten minutes and stuck my hand down the front of the diaper. I started by circling my clit, then fingering myself gently, the doing both at once and slowly getting faster. I did my best to stay quiet, but a few stray whimpers did slip out. I was so hot and bothered from sitting in a warm diaper of my own piss that I ended up cumming in about four and a half minutes.

I basked in the orgasm for a moment, then took the diaper off and sealed it in a clear ziploc bag. I put it in my backpack and left the bathroom. Just for kicks I went to the trash can right next to the entrance of the dining hall. I put down and unzipped my bag, glanced around to make sure no one else I knew was around, then tossed my fully visible soiled diaper in that trash. Then I picked up my bag and went back to my dorm to do homework and then write this.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 364 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments