Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

A new beginning
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Being a brat for Sir! (punishment)

Posted 02-18-2021 at 11:48 AM by RainbowSky

Being asexual I don't enjoy edging or cumming. I still aroused and on rare occasions this can cause me to need a form of release - before being owned I would resolve this with a quick edge with a vibe and then move on and not need one for months. Since being with Sir he has made sure this is not the case and I have become a little horny, aroused bitch that regularly begs him to let me have a release.

Two days ago this resulted in my bratty side coming out.

I had completed...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old

Gaining a new name, overnight bondage and human furniture.

Posted 02-04-2021 at 02:09 PM by RainbowSky

Sir and I are trying new things. Monday saw some patient/doctor roleplay... something which sees a "follow-up" appointment next Monday so I will explain all then. I have also earnt a new name which now sits pretty above my cunt - it is Cuntslime.

Last night saw some stricter overnight bondage. We have experimented with bondage before overnight but this was a lot more risky as there was a chance of rope getting caught and circulation cut off.

Task 17
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Making a mess... and then cleaning it up with my mouth!

Posted 01-31-2021 at 02:38 AM by RainbowSky

Yesterday Sir had two quite full on tasks for me. For the first one he wanted to explore my messy like, something we haven't done anything with so far.

Task 15

Equipment required
  • Latex panties
  • Latex bra
  • golden syrup
  • toffee sauce
  • chocolate sauce
  • tin of spaghetti hoops
  • lemon curd

I have quite small boobs. Well it would seem that way anyway. I'm a 32B/C depending on shop. When I wear my latex bra which has moulded cups my breasts don't really fit in very...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

How sub life is going

Posted 01-28-2021 at 12:56 PM by RainbowSky

Since Sunday when Sir gave me a nice treat/task, we have begun focusing more on my training as a cocksucker which involved finding and buying a dildo and seeing how much I could take and then focusing on improving my gag reflex. You can follow this journey in my other blogs.

Yesterday night we played with confinement. Sir had me go to my space and stay there for an hour and a half. I had a bit of freedom with what I did in my hour and a half. Sir let me take my dildo and vibe and said...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Earning a treat

Posted 01-24-2021 at 10:28 AM by RainbowSky

In the UK there is a show called the Wheel. Sir and I both watch it from our respective houses. Last night Sir challenged me to a little bit of a competition. How many questions could I get right? If I did well I would get a nice task today, if not... well I don't want to contemplate that right now.

So far with this show I have done awfully. I'm not very good, the categories have been obscure. Its horrible. There was a very high chance of failing given the topics were history, the 80's,...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.00 average.

I faced my first punishment

Posted 01-23-2021 at 11:45 AM by RainbowSky

I've settled in quickly to my role being owned and completing tasks set by Sir. He now has me wearing my collar most of the time. Throughout the week we have been practising skills and tasks. He has had me record me saying "I am Sir's cuntosaurus and I deserve this. I will do my best for Sir". My ability to tie rope and make bondage look pretty has greatly increased. We've practised spanking in different places including my thighs which bruised when we did it and my cunt. And today Sir brought...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Can I do better second time round?

Posted 01-17-2021 at 12:16 PM by RainbowSky

This week, since becoming owned has been a bit of an unusual week. Its been my time of the month which has caused issues for us both in terms of play and just medically - although I have finally spoken to a doctor about them so when my medication arrives maybe it will be better.

I've completed several tasks for Sir today. Some have been quite simple, others more challenging.

Task 1 of the day

Equipment required
  • Vibe

The Task
Edge using the...
Distinguished Member