Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Exhibit

Rate this Entry

Inspection and Exhibition - Part 2

Posted 07-28-2008 at 07:06 PM by seven

...I stood naked in front of the webcam, in front of my new master, for about three minutes. I was getting nervous, maybe something was wrong? I felt awkward, I wasn't sure what to do with my arms. He wasn't saying anything, I didn't know what to do. My erection was almost gone. As I was about to sit down again, he sent me a message.

"Stay standing."
"You like showing off don't you?" As I went to type that, yes, I did love to show off my body, he said "Just nod or shake your head." I nodded.
"You're going to pose for me, just exactly as I say, and you're going to hold that pose for a long time while I explain some things."
"First, put your hands behind your head with elbows stretched far apart."
"Good, now stick your chest out and up. And suck your in stomach as much as possible."
"Now spread your legs while you stand and bend them so you're squatting. Spread them about a foot passed your shoulders. Your ass should stick out but keep your body straight up."
"Now stand on the balls of your feet."
"Good. Now stick out your tongue as far as you can, and keep your mouth open wide. Tilt your head down so your chin almost touches your chest "

So I stood there, squatting little with legs spread wide, on the the balls of my feet. I have very good balance and had no problem standing this way.nI'm naturally thin, but standing this way made me look incredibly skinny. My ribs were showing as I stuck out my chest, my waist looked tiny with my ribcage stuck out so far and my stomach sucked in. The little muscles on my stomach were showing.

I held that pose, he didn't say anything for a few minutes. I realized why he had my tongue out, with my mouth open and chin pressed to my chest. Saliva was collecting in my mouth and I couldn't swallow it. More spit was building up. Finally it started to roll down and drip from the tip of my tongue onto my chest, rolling down onto my stomach. The next one dropped my penis, making me realize I had a rock hard erection. I hadn't noticed as I tried to correctly hold the pose and stop myself from drooling. I was completely exposed in this position, my body open for Him to see everything. Every part of me. My erection throbbed. I imagined him watching me, while he's fully clothed and I'm naked and exposed. Humiliated and on display...
Posted in General
Views 2130 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    "You're going to pose for me, just exactly as I say, and you're going to hold that pose for a long time while I explain some things."

Seriously, get this in the Story section. It's amazing so far!