Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Why?

Posted 07-14-2010 at 08:33 PM by Manbearpig

Why can't people be themselves? Why do they need to people they are not. I am not talking about people on here, I am talking about people I know outside getDare. A bunch of my old friends from high school have become fakes and phonies. It is really sad to see. They feel like they need to fit in. I must say I was afraid of this when I first went to college. I am, in real life, a clumsy, sometimes stupid, goofball. And I am damn proud of it. I make stupid jokes and say inappropriate things at the wrong time. But I was able to fit in. Am I the most popular kid? No. But am I happy who I am? You bet your ass.

A smart man once told me that if you can't be real and true to yourself, the rest of the world can see.

In retrospect, I have no idea why I wrote this blog, but it was the first thing that came to my mind. Odd.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1439 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yeah, a lot of people who graduates HS even during HS are like that unfortunately. Some will grow tired of it or even "out grow" it in time.
  2. Old Comment
    Life is always more enjoyable when you fit into a group.
  3. Old Comment
    Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated... I see you acting like you're somebody else it makes me frustrated!