Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Essay - Why I am a slut (1500 words)

Posted 05-01-2012 at 11:48 AM by MsX
Tags essay, slut

I know that I sometimes look very slutty because of the way I dress. I have large breasts and they make it very easy to appear slutty, because they make unwanted appearances and every top becomes a low-cut top. If I want to dress like a slut I wear a tight or low-cut top so my breasts are very visible, and a short skirt or shorts. I have a few short skirts and they all look slutty to varying degrees. I have one that barely covers my pussy which I wear around the house for humiliation dares (it would be very difficult to wear it out because it is so short), one that comes a little more down my thigh but still makes me look like a complete whore, and a few others of varying length. I also of course have my schoolgirl uniform. I once wore a kinky nurse’s outfit to a fancy dress, with thigh-high stockings and my breasts very exposed. I wore flats because I was going to be on my feet and dancing a lot for a long time, but heels would just have completed the slutty look. I also have a top that I constantly have to tug up or my nipples show. Sometimes when I feel really slutty I wear a sexy lace bra with matching thong under that top with a short skirt. I turn heads wherever I go because I look so cheap and easy. I always wear a bra because my breasts are so big, but I make sure that if I want to look slutty it’s clearly visible. I once dared myself to go out wearing only a miniskirt, bra and top. It was very difficult to walk, especially up a flight of stairs, knowing that a gust of wind could expose everything and everyone around me could see my naked clean-shaven pussy and my asshole. I also often go without underwear when I wear jeans or other types of pants, because nobody can see it and it gives me a kinky thrill to know that if someone were to see down my pants he or she would know what a dirty slut I am. If it were socially acceptable I would spend all my time either naked or wearing something that clearly shows me for the slut I am. This could be a leather or latex dress, a karada, a set of slutty underwear – anything that exposes and humiliates me. I would love to wear a collar and leash out, with perhaps just a pair of split-crotch underwear and a corset to lift and emphasise my breasts, just showing my nipples. Thigh-high stockings with a suspender belt could complete the look. That’s another thing I love to wear; a pair of thigh-highs under a skirt, held up with a suspender belt. I love knowing that I am wearing something so sexy under my clothes, but that others will assume I am wearing pantyhose like they all do. It makes me feel like such a slut!

Apart from the way I dress, my mannerisms also brand me a slut. I often emphasise my breasts by leaning over, holding my hands in a particular way across them or pushing them closer with my elbows. I flirt to get what I want. Sometimes if I want to get to the bar I flirt with a guy in front of me, brush up against him with my breast ever so slightly, let him get a better look by bending down, or just touching him seductively. They almost always let me through. I also tease shop assistants when I want a discount. I once tested skincare products and sat on a stool in front of the guy. I was wearing a tiny dress and when I crossed my legs in front of him I could see he was distracted by the wet spot on my panties made by the slutty pussy right in front of him. I wanted to open my legs entirely but couldn’t do that without getting arrested. I have touched myself in very inappropriate places, such as bathrooms all over the country, an aeroplane (under a blanket), the back of a car (also under a blanket) and in my friend’s bed while she slept next to me. I also once played a very slutty game where I took off my panties and on the drive home had to undo a button, pull my jeans down a little or touch my pussy every kilometer. I also had to touch my pussy whenever I stopped at a traffic light, and I was not allowed to cover myself in any way. This was not a dare given to me by anyone else; rather, I was just turned on and so I played this game. I also punished myself for any failures to touch myself on time or for covering myself, and so I ended up doing corner time, writing lines and being spanked severely. If anyone wants to know more details of the game I will provide them. I want to play it again sometime with some modifications. Perhaps if I am out in a place where nobody knows me I will be more daring. I have once gone to the drive-through near my home wearing only a short dress and a bra, without panties. Only a slut would do something like that. I have also danced on a pole more than once in various clubs and have danced like a slut, getting much too close to strangers and letting them feel me. I have fantasies about being exposed and used in public, and having everyone know what a slut I am. Also, I spend time on this site telling people I’m a slut and that I love being degraded, humiliated and insulted because of what a slut I am. As far as I’m concerned that is very slutty behavior. I am trying to be punished as much as possible because although I know this is wrong, I still enjoy it. I am hoping that with severe punishment I will be able to reform.

I am also a slut because of the sexual encounters I have had. I recently let someone into my bed whom I had only met a few hours before that. I let him come to my home and have his way with me. He dominated me completely. I let him hold down my arms, pin me to the bed and force me to do whatever he wanted me to do. He told me to take off my dress and my bra while sitting on his chest, otherwise I would be punished. I sat on his chest, one leg either side, and pulled my dress over my head, followed by my bra. I willingly stripped down to my panties all because he asked me to. He felt up my breasts, complimented me on them, and then made me strip off my panties. This left me naked while he was almost fully clothed, further emphasizing his control and my lowered status as a slut. He made me suck his cock and every time I deep throated he held my head down and I choked. Normally I hate this but I was in complete slut mode and it just made me more horny for him. I spent the night sucking him, dancing naked for his pleasure and doing whatever he thought was amusing. Finally he decided that I needed a spanking, and I asked if I could be spanked over his knee. He laid me over his lap like a petulant child receiving admonition from a disapproving schoolmaster. He spanked me long and hard and I loved every part of it. He told me to make myself cum for him, and I took my favourite vibe and did what he asked, screaming when I finally came. All throughout my screaming he was calling me his whore and his bitch. This was the first time someone had called me that in a sexual context in real life, and I loved it. It made me cum faster than ever before, and louder too. I let this stranger sleep next to me in my bed, and in the morning he instructed me to put on only my panties and dress and walk him to his car. When he kissed me in front of the whole street, both of us obviously showing signs of the night before, my hair a mess and my breasts almost showing, I felt like the world’s biggest slut. Who lets a stranger into her home, allows him to dominate her, behaves like a complete submissive whore, and then lets him mark her in front of the whole street? Only a slut would do that. Even as I walked back to my flat, memories of last night flooding back, I was still turned on, and almost hoped somebody would see me and know what a slut I’d been. Clearly, my behavior, my dress and my sexual encounters mark me as a slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4968 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is a delightful essay and quite revealing I might add.