Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me, myself and I, and all of you to

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

New and interesting

Posted 05-30-2014 at 06:05 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'rs,

Have been having some very interesting 'scenario' discussions with a certain Andy24 GD'er. And have to say been soooooo impressed with the thought he has put into some of the. Not to everyone's liking maybe but I think they are pretty kool and push some of my buttons at least.. Anyways, if you stumble across him say hi.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Weird Question

Posted 01-30-2014 at 04:12 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD's,

Had one of my dizzy moments and got thinking about something a friend was talking about- like would you ever consider giving away or selling your underwear maybe to a stranger so they don't know you or something......

Would I....?

Like I said, one of my dizzy moments!

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dared....

Posted 01-25-2014 at 04:51 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD's, been away a while but seems I still get a dare still and so thought better anti up lol.

Will be posting a pic of my er my unmentionables as a profile pic but will not say when, well this week but not saying when exactly. Not sure how long it will stay up though.

Love, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hi GD'ers

Posted 11-22-2013 at 01:01 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)
Updated 11-22-2013 at 01:02 PM by KellyDean (Typo)

Hi GD'ers

Read this and liked it so much tought I'd answer it, added my comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LollyBoy View Post
Hey , this a short dirty survery for ladies

1- Have you ever been fucked hard? How did it feel?
I have but it was my first time so not sure if it was just hard or cos I was just inexperienced

2- have u been fucked in the ass? How did it feel?
Only used my smallest vib so not really then I guess

3- have you ever thought yourself as
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

'Lost' and found!

Posted 03-31-2013 at 06:42 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'rs
Been quiet for a while now with the blog but have still been doing a date now and then. Including the one where you have to write your name in a pair of my panties and leave them somewhere public so they can be found. Cos you never really know if they are found the dare I was given had me actually write my e-mail in them. I put it on the back of the label so it was not obvious. If you have done this date where you leave underwear somewhere and ever wondered if it is ever found it is....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Swimming

Posted 12-31-2012 at 02:53 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'rs,

Hope you all had a gr8 Xmas?

I've had a good time out of college and a bit of a break from HW. Back to it though!!!!! Had a gr8 Xmas and got lots of kool things.

I did get a new swimming cozy from my grandparents but I'm thinking it may not be so good. Firstly it is white and secondly a bit smaller than I'd choose. That got me thinking about letting you guys know bout it. So should I keep it and even more embarrassing maybe wear it at the next...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To cam or not to cam

Posted 12-14-2012 at 02:28 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD's,

First before anyone asks the answer is no. But I was dared to cam in my gym slip by some creep and it got me thinking, would anyone actually do that like actually let someone see you in your room. I mean like they can really see into your space? I like GD coz you can do maybe some wild things but its anonymous if you want so would you let someone in like that.

Just wondering.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized