Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old

10 years ago

Posted 06-01-2016 at 08:09 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 06-01-2016 at 08:12 PM by Manbearpig

10 years ago this very day, right around this time actually, I joined getdare.com under the username dabear. I was young, naive and silly. I wasn't sure of myself in any way shape or form. Mentally, physically or, perhaps most of all, sexually. I've come a long way in all of those aspects. I've graduated high school and college. I qualified for state in cross country. I've gotten a job.....multiple ones actually. I've gotten promoted. I've gotten rejected. I have learned that I am bisexual,...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Banning accounts

Posted 04-02-2014 at 01:35 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I have been getting a lot of PM's recently about wanting me to ban peoples accounts. I have two questions. The first is, why me? I am hardly ever on, invisible (or at least my account is) and I rarely ever post. The second is why would you want your account banned? I get you don't want to come back and all of that. I am not as much as I was back when I first joined a long, long time ago. But, can't you show self-restraint. It is very easy to not login! getDare isn't some kind of addiction you...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 02-13-2014 at 08:57 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

You know what is funny? Karma. Like when you dump a good guy (like MBP for example), because you want to be with someone else, and then he decides he doesn't want to be with you, don't expect the previous person to welcome you back with open arms. They've probably moved on.

Lol
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Homosexuality and Christianity

Posted 02-10-2014 at 11:04 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

*Let me start off by saying that I am straight. These questions came up after reading certain comments on the Michael Sam story. If you don't know who that is, google is your friend*

Homosexuality and Christianity. If you ask society, those two things CANNOT go together. There is a notion that because one is Christian, they cannot support homosexuality. Furthermore, if I support homosexuality, I can't possibly be Christian.

Now, I can understand why people MIGHT think...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello Friends

Posted 10-23-2013 at 06:59 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I love you all. I miss most of you (mostly Loke). I cannot stay around long. I will be back someday.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My fight with Social Anxiety Disorder

Posted 05-03-2013 at 06:08 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

For those of you who have read my posts in the past, you might probably have noticed my struggles with life. Things have never been easy for me. I have gone through a lot in life, which of course isn't unique to anyone in particular. Things have been extremely difficult for me for the past five or so months. I had been waking up feeling sad and depressed and not wanting to do stuff that I would normally want to do some days. But my biggest fear was being in social situations. Outside a few of my...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My experience at a site of terrorism

Posted 04-15-2013 at 09:08 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Writers note: I originally posted this on the tenth anniversary of September 11th. Today, this is one of the first things that crossed into my head. That is why I am going to repost it:

10 years ago today, 4 planes were hijacked and crashed in this country. 2 planes hit the World Trade Centers. 1 more hit the Pentagon and 1 more crashed near Pittsburgh. No one knows where that one was heading, but one could guess somewhere near DC. It is hard to believe 10 years have gone by. It...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized