Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Changing my dream fantasies

Posted 06-17-2018 at 07:29 AM by CSasha (I love words)

They say when writing a story or a novel, you have to learn to change your vision of it. Because when you bring it down into words and details, breath life into it, make it real, you get reflections and feedback. How you imagined things isn't right an healthy, so life points out that you have to change. Change your perspective, yourself, your story. As long as you don't, you will fail.

Since decades I bring up certain fantasy scenarios when I am in bed trying to sleep. They reflect...
Oracle
Old

A word on sexism (or two)

Posted 12-30-2016 at 11:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:30 AM by CSasha

I like to participate in threads, people asking for dares, tasks, rules, other contributions, possibly PM dares. I like to be creative and supportive. Recently I noticed that despite others I didn't contribute to a few threads with a certain shared attribute. I feel that I need to tell you why.
Quote:
If you are a woman ... Girls may ...
I am a sexist. Admitted. Guilty. But I still hate it. I am not sure if I am in support of certain gender quotas in real life. If at all, they should be for both...
Oracle
Old

Dressers: Fantastic PM dares around dressing and gender stereotypes

Posted 12-23-2016 at 08:15 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:59 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Maybe you love dressing differently, you dislike it or it humiliates you, but however, if you want to invite others to dare you to dress in certain ways, these PM dare proposals are for you. They also contain some other activities possibly messing with your gender identification. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare...
Oracle