Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Petplay task report

Posted 02-23-2023 at 09:33 PM by Angelsaredying
Updated 02-25-2023 at 06:05 PM by Angelsaredying

This is a report for a few pet play tasks I received from an amazing Master on Kik.

Task 1:
"Eat your next meal in your kitchen out of a bowl without using hands.
You will kneel naked on the floor wearing only your collar.
When you finished your meal you will humiliate yourself by giving 5 points why you are a good pet. Slap your face after each point you made."

Report:
I adjusted this slightly as I do live with several family...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

End of 2022 Kinky Bucket List

Posted 09-16-2022 at 07:19 AM by lola.fox

Satoshi and I have two visits coming up and we get to spend a nice chunk of time together each visit, so we have been planning lots of fun things we can do when we’re together. We have lots of fun vanilla things planned like trips to museums, wineries, a visit to Amsterdam, a visit with another gD member and even Satoshi’s first Thanksgiving!

We also have a lot of fun kinky things planned. Satoshi gave me a nice little budget of $600.00 to purchase a bunch of surprises for us to use -...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - DNSWEAR Black Bad Bunny Mask

Posted 09-13-2022 at 07:04 PM by lola.fox

TLDR: A flexible, adjustable black faux-leather bunny mask.

Pros: The shipping for this mask was super quick, which was nice. I love that the ears are super long as it makes for a cute photo. The texture is smooth and soft, slightly too soft for my liking, but I think it makes it well suited for play so that no one gets poked by a flopping ear . It cuts nicely along the middle of the face, so I've been able to send cute cheeky photos wearing it without...
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

The [Kink] Details

Posted 05-08-2018 at 09:20 PM by lola.fox

The details behind my favorite kinks - particularly the why + how. It will be updated as I learn more about myself and evolve through my BDSM experiences. Full, but less detailed list of likes + limits can be found here.

Favorite Kinks:

Choking - Preferably with a hand, but a belt will do too. I don’t care for this though if it’s self administered.

Bruising - Whether it’s from spanking, caning, paddling, or cropping.. I love it all. This is one of the few...
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Playful - Toys

Posted 03-04-2018 at 12:09 AM by lola.fox
Updated 05-13-2018 at 04:46 PM by lola.fox

I decided to try my hand at another journaling prompt since I enjoyed the writing for the previous prompt I did. Choosing my favorite toys was easy despite the fact that I have quite a selection to choose from. If you’re feeling bloggish but don’t know what to write about feel free to use this prompt too!

My Favorite Toys:

Hitachi - This was the first sex toy I’d ever felt intense pleasure from, despite owning numerous toys prior. I had a couple of rabbits that did nothing...
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

♡ D/s Bucket List ♡

Posted 03-06-2017 at 03:06 PM by lola.fox

James and I have been a d/s couple now for a little over a year and a half. It sincerely feels like it’s been ages and that there wasn’t ever a day that we didn’t know each other the way we do now. We’ve spent countless hours chatting on the phone, having cam [play] dates, texting, sexting, and just plain thinking about each other. In the short span of five months, we’ve had a three visits together, in three different countries, with another coming up in just one month and two days! That’s more than...
Posted in Life
Old

Story: Prance

Posted 09-21-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-04-2016 at 06:31 PM by CSasha

Girls just wanna have fun, at least we two did. We shared our most intimate secrets and fantasies and had finally begun to dare each other. My friend had already used one of those to push me into the realization of one of my desires. I had been dressed totally slutty and restraint into a bathroom at a party, being forced to suck off a strange guy who ripped my shirt and called me 'filthy slut.' I would have never done this on my own, nor risk such exposure. But the experience was hot as hell. Today I...
Oracle
Posted in Stories