Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Breaker Part 2

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 1

Wasn't that obvious enough already? "Yes!", I raged. But he kept calm: "How bad do you want it? Tell me.". I could barely hold back my anger and need. That jerk! But I was willing to compromise in my situation: "Very bad! Now come on, do me." I begged: "Please!" Yes, he started to rub me again and continue where his hand had left me. Still, he was pressing me for something in exchange: "Promise me not to pleasure yourself. Promise me...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Breaker Part 1

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 05:42 PM by CSasha

Dedicated to IllPUTitIN

Naked. I stood in front of the mirror in my room and let my hands slide over the young body. My pubic hair had only started to grow, very slowly, while my breasts made all my peers drop their jaws every single day. They wouldn't believe my boobs could become even bigger. The girls were jealous, and the boys aroused like hell. I think I was the first one who gave them a boner, and I imagined many of them jerked off to my image. Ha, losers! Although I had watched lots...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

IllPUTitIN made a deal

Posted 11-13-2016 at 11:54 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-05-2018 at 07:43 AM by CSasha

Hello everyone,

as I offer some game to play in my PM dares IllPUTitIN used the opportunity. So this was a preparation to play 'Deal' with him, leaned on the popular game show LET'S MAKE A DEAL. This is the game forum thread so you had another opportunity to be live in the audience to cheer and intervene in this little game. Click and post to participate in the next episodes of the show with the next candidates. The following spoiler protected information were for the audience alone, regarding...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online