Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Tasks

Posted 07-03-2020 at 10:24 PM by sexysoni

Strip - I have 2 Minutes ASA I read it to strip naked.

Tits - Have to flash tits as soon as I read it.

Take off: once I see the message I have 5 minutes to remove one article of clothing for the rest of the day.

Prudish - write a phrase on my body of your choice next time I go out which is covered by your clothes.

Stranger: leave house. Cant come home till a stranger sees me naked.

COMMANDO - No undies for the next 24 hours....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New member saying hello.

Posted 02-23-2020 at 02:36 PM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)
Tags intro, slave

Just a swedish sub male that finally joined getDare. Have been lurking for a while, but was a bit scared to actually join. Looking forward to participate as dare slave soon. Will get an avatar within the next few days and read up on the rules and what not.

Have a daring day!
Slave Bjorn
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Another experience with slaves

Posted 12-22-2019 at 08:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I just went off from some time in a kinky chat, the shared roulette chat from fap roulette if you want to know. Just some distraction while working on another fap roulette. I am a bit upset and still satisfied with what happened, so let me share it with you.

As usually, plenty of people there shared pics asked for tasks. So I took on some of them. The first one was just looking for some fap instructions when posting his dick pic, and then asked me if he could be my slave. I gave him some...
Oracle
Old

A Foot in the Door

Posted 06-02-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

A Foot in the Door

I’ve never really understand having a feet fetish. I suppose a large part of that is that, like any kink, it’s a very primal unexplainable desire for something most people would find weird. To me, ugly wiggly toes are someone else’s hot dreams (although I do see some vague aesthetic quality to women's feet).

The only time I remember being turned on by anything foot related was my kink “awakening”. The first time I realised I might not be entirely normal.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Search Begins

Posted 05-08-2019 at 05:08 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The Search Begins

My search for my next dominant has “officially” begun. After splitting from Sexyred I decided to take my time I properly decide what I wanted before setting off on my search. I’ve replied to a few ads but to no avail so set about writing my ad, although I think my nerves about opening myself up again ooze through Opening yourself up to a world of rejection is a scary position to put yourself into; especially for me when my self-confidence is pretty brittle to begin...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Free(from a)dom

Posted 03-22-2019 at 04:41 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-22-2019 at 04:49 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags free, slave

Free(from a)dom

Freedom sucks. We fight wars to get it yet the only thing I now long for is to have it taken away. I hate it. As I regain my right to orgasm I also lose my Mistress; Sexyred. It’s hit me quite hard as it’s the longest relationship I’ve had (no girlfriends or boyfriends) and it feels like losing a piece of myself. It hurts. So much.

18 months ago I excitedly replied to Sexyred’s advertisement. I was nervous as my first sub/dom relationship was a disaster and...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

About Me

Posted 11-03-2018 at 01:02 PM by MissSabrina
Updated 12-04-2020 at 07:46 AM by MissSabrina
Tags kik, mistress, slave

---About Me---

Hello! My name is Sabrina, I'm a 20 year old Mistress from the UK. I work in a beauty salon while also studying make-up in collage.

I enjoy video games, art, writing, movies and history. I listen to almost every type of music genre, but my favourite artists are Korn, Slayer, Slipknot, Ayesha Erotica, Rico Nasty, Grimes, Babymetal, Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson. I also practice witchcraft, and have been since i was 13.

I’d like to also mention...
Posted in Uncategorized