Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Punishment Report Day 4

Posted 06-03-2015 at 09:28 AM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)
Updated 06-03-2015 at 09:31 AM by Tit Slut

Slut's tit inspection was particularly harsh today. Two sets of clover clamps were attached to each nipple both weighted heavily. Slut's tits were liberally pulled, lifted and dropped whilst Master checked over and appreciated slut's battered and bruised tits. Slut was then ordered to undertake 10 jumping jacks after which each clamp was removed one by one by being slowly pulled of slut's nipples. Slut was sobbing by the end of inspection.

Slut then had to immediately go and get...
Posted in Punishments
Old

Punishment Report Day 3

Posted 06-02-2015 at 02:59 AM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)

The day started with tit/nipple inspection from Master. Clover clamps with weights were attached to slut's very sore tender nipples. As He lifted and move slut's tits around with the clamps slut was wincing with the pain He was smiling enjoying slut's punishment and discomfort. Just before removing the clamps Master twisted and pulled slut's nipples hard, this caused slut to cry out, so He held the twisted and pulled nipples until slut was quiet, He then removed the clamps by pulling them off. Slut's...
Posted in Punishments
Old

Day 2 Part II

Posted 06-01-2015 at 11:07 AM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)

/cont'd...

Master handed slut back the magnetic clamps "time to put these back on, and don't wipe your face. Put your clothes back on and only button up your blouse to your belly button, what a whore you will look with cum all over your face and your blouse gaping and the writing across your tits possibly visible as you walk out of here..."

Master lead slut out of the men's room and walked it pass the entire pub which still had people in it. At the bar were...
Posted in Punishments
Old

Punishment Report End Of Day 1 and Day 2 Part I

Posted 06-01-2015 at 11:04 AM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)
Updated 06-01-2015 at 11:18 AM by Tit Slut

End of Day 1

You may recall at the end of the last post of Day 1 slut had a further hour of punishment to include nipple banding, icyhot on tits and nipples then slut's tits were hard flogged for 10 minutes.

Following this slut's nipples were clover clamped and weighted whilst Master took his pleasure from slut's mouth. This all took place and Master made sure that slut's mouth was well used and by the end of the session slut was exhausted with very sore tits and nipples....
Posted in Punishments
Old

Day 1 - First Report

Posted 05-30-2015 at 07:31 AM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)
Updated 05-30-2015 at 11:12 AM by Tit Slut

During this week of punishment Slut is nothing more than a piece of punishment slutmeat to Master.

Slut will write in the third person and will refer to itself as either "slut" or "it".

Master will use slut's body for His own pleasure whenever He wishes during punishment week as well as slut having to undertake the punishments that it has been set by the very kind Master's and Mistresses of Get Dare.

Master may well also challenge...
Posted in Punishments
Old

Pm dares

Posted 10-21-2014 at 04:52 PM by Jessieboo

PM ANAL & I'll put a plug in for 1 hour.
PM WRITE & I'll write anything you want on my body in sharpie.
PM GOLDEN & i'll have a golden shower next time i need to pee.
PM HOLD & I'll have to hold my pee for 2-6hrs. (your choice)
PM HIT & a number between 100-500 & I'll hit my pussy, ass and/or tits that many times.
PM EDGE & I will edge as many times as you want before I'm allowed to cum.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

My First Punishment

Posted 08-22-2014 at 11:31 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:48 AM by Butterfly

If you read my recent blog about my bracelet, you will understand that it is very very important to me. It is also a rule, that I must wear it everyday.

That being said, the moment that I realized that I forgot my bracelet at home on my night stand, was a very sad and disappointing moment. I was on the phone with Sir when I realized it, and I almost wanted to cry. I was so angry at myself for forgetting, I was sad that I wouldn't have a piece of him with me that day, I was disappointed
A Butterfly Princess <3