Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Re: Interesting Reports!

Posted 07-18-2021 at 10:18 PM by MasterDaddy02

[B]As things are heading backward! Some surprising uplifting reports will be coming. That will have excitement as some will say. Yep, I knew it from the reading in the past.

Just have to put a tease in there![/B]
On Temporary Posting Probation
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

How has it been 6 years?

Posted 07-16-2021 at 02:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 07-16-2021 at 02:35 PM by IceMaiden

It's been a while since I blogged anything on here, so I figured why not start with one dedicated to my Sir since we're almost at another year together. I can not believe it has been six years. SIX years since AM and I started talking one night and found ourselves wondering if we would work together. Starting online and lasting all this time is something that amazes me.

Bratty Little Poptart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

PM + Discord Fun!

Posted 07-14-2021 at 11:27 AM by lola.fox
Tags lola.fox

If you want to take part in the fun, you can comment in my thread, discord (please DM for username), whisper, or PM me the following:

BARBIE - and Iíll doll up in a full face of makeup + a cute outfit.

OUTFIT - and I'll message you what I'm wearing that day.

ALBUM - and I will upload a photo to my album. Suggestions welcome, but not guaranteed. [Only allowed once per user.]

MARKED - and you can choose a word or phrase to write on a body part...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first dare in quite a while...

Posted 07-13-2021 at 02:54 PM by Bloxo

I've been back I guess a few months now...focusing on my WamPalooza thread (please check out bets and challenges for this fun messy game!) and dabbling here and there...
The last couple of days I've actually had some time at home, life got busy once restrictions came down!
I decided to try and be more active, reach out to some people...and in an attempt to get more interest in my game I've been trying to invite people who would be interested...

It is a bit of a quiet week,...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Loan Wolves Task Report - Denial, Teasing and Lots of Thrusting

Posted 07-13-2021 at 02:48 PM by lola.fox
Updated 07-13-2021 at 04:32 PM by lola.fox

Over on the Unofficial gD Server we're playing a little game that I created called Loan Wolves where you have to pay off "debt" with tasks from "buyers" in exchange for currency. You and a group of "wolves" pay off your individual debts, but if someone doesn't pay off their own the whole pack gets punished - so it's better to be proactive and help each other out and do as many tasks as possible to help the collective. This is a fun little report I made for several of the...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old

Current PM dares

Posted 07-13-2021 at 09:50 AM by Cassandra (I love words)
Updated 07-20-2021 at 01:29 PM by Cassandra

Never heard of PM dares or still wondering about some details? Click here to get more information.

Only one PM per person, per day!

ADD - I post in another add thread than the Add thread for all

QUICK - I post in the Add thread for all until I achieve a double post.

THROATY - While my promise is active, I will always add the keyword deepthroat or full when posting there, until I receive another PM dare.

The getDare Oracle
Old

My personal issues with blackmail

Posted 07-12-2021 at 03:59 PM by Cassandra (I love words)

Disclaimer: This is not intended as a judgement of others but a mere reflection on myself.

I never tried consensual blackmail as the blackmailed. I am just the too cautious type for that. I think probably for a good reason. The world has gotten quite global and big. The internet is full of people and with that comes a significant portion of temporarily or consistently malicious people. You never know. If I'd gave away real material to blackmail me with -naked pics with face, contacts,...
The getDare Oracle