Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rate this Entry

Happy Cum Day King Jaro

Posted 05-10-2021 at 11:01 PM by Butterfly

Today marks 365 days that Jaro has been denied. One full year without the pleasure of an orgasm. I honestly don't know how he managed it. I would have died; spontaneously combusted.

As his Domme, I wanted to give him an orgasm so many time this past year. But Jaro had a goal in mind and I wanted to support this goal. One full year without draining his balls in the pleasurable eruption of his worm sperm.

I am so so proud of my worm. This was not an easy feat. There were many struggles along the way and he conquered each and every one.

And he isn't quiet done yet.

Unfortunately our birthday plans got a little derailed when I landed back in the hospital this weekend. Jaro has decided that he wants his orgasm to be live on camera with me and so we are hoping to schedule that together on Thursday when I am from the hospital. Hopefully it will be a magnificent orgasm, worthy of the wait and fit for the King that he is.

Happy birthday my worm. Your orgasm is just around the corner. I promise I will make it special ❤️
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 766 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sure it will be worth the wait for both of you. Rest well.
  2. Old Comment
    Happy birthday, Jaro! I hope you enjoy it to the max!

Sorry to hear you are back in the hospital again, Butterfly. :-( I hope everything goes well!
  3. Old Comment
    Dang. Congratulations for the worm. That's quite an achievment
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks for your birthday wishes. I will surely let you know when I have that long awaited orgasm. I may just write a blog about it!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    Thanks for your birthday wishes. I will surely let you know when I have that long awaited orgasm. I may just write a blog about it!
    If there was a "Like" or "Thumbs up" button I could click on your post, I'd do it. Just saying. lol