Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DaredPaola

Rate this Entry

Chess Game - Reports 3

Posted 03-17-2021 at 09:09 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 03-20-2021 at 02:03 PM by DaredPaola

51. In the library: remove all of your top clothes and hide them inside a shelf. I'll give you (points remaining x2)(7) books to find in the library and you'll have to find half of them before you can go back and wear your top again. In any case, after you searched for (points remaining +5)(7) books, you can go back at your clothes and wear them back. If a queen(yes) is still on the board, you'll have to take an edge somewhere in the library before wearing them back. If a rook(no) is still on the board, everytime you find a book you'll have to close your eyes for 10 seconds. LOST!

Since i was really horny i wanted to do this one also. I didnt had any books to search so i just thought that i would walk points remaining *2 rows instead so 14 then get on the other side and walk them back. So I left my top and putted it behind a book in the shelf. I then started walking spying in every row before passing by. I then was in the back end and got my pants... with trouble and force... down and started edgeing. After a min i heard somesteps coming closer. So i got my pants on again and there was someone really close. I went to a row end and got behind it. There was someone right in that row. I was so nervous. And horny... so horny that i opened the pants in the front and sticked my hand underneath and edged further. He/She then left and i got my pants down again and finally edged. So i ran back to my top just running not looking in the rows. I got it, redressed and went home.

31. You must walk the stair to the 6th floor then to the 1st floor then go home fully naked. LOST!

So I was in the shower when i remembered this one. So i left the shower, rubbed myself a little dry and went to the front door. I left a shoe in the door so it does not fall closed. I then went to the stairs (iam on 4th) and went up to sixt. It was early in the morning so there was fully silence. It made me nervous to hear my bare feat tapping across the cold cement. Then I got down to the first floor where i just heard some birds from outside but nobody around else i think. I then went back to my place. I was a little out of breath since i hurried along. Haha. Was a really nice start in the day. Thanks!

51. So if you lose I think you’re flashing out of a window for however long is left on my time (2,15) Eyes closed while flashing. LOST!

Since i was teased that day already i right after that did this one. I started the time on the watch and closed my eyes. The window was slightly open and the fresh breeze from outside really got my nipples hard. I really relaxed and enjoyed the time resting there fully naked. When the time was up i opened my eyes and i saw some guy walking outside i quickly got me some cover. He didnt saw me. Or at least he wasnt interested since he walked further.

39. Just wear a short dress with high heels without any bra or panties and go to a park. Once you're at the park, take off your dress and hide it at a place that no one would find it. Spend 20min exploring naked. Once the 20min is up, go back to where you hid your dress if its still there and put it back on (LOST!)

I did this one later in the day. It was a really cold, foggy and also sometimes rainy day. So i went out with the dress and really was freezing. Also literally everyone was looking at me like: "Are you fully stupid?"... haha ops. So i went to the park and it was damn cold. I walked a bit tried to warm me up a little. Which did not work at all. So i got in the back of the park. (My fav spot... haha so many times) And it really started raining all along when i got there. I was wet and freezing but i wanted to get this one done since the list is empty then!! So i got undressed and putted it behind a tree. I walked a little in the rain. And i have to commit that it is really relaxing running around naked in the rain. Arousing also but relaxing as well. I made some distance when there were a dog barking and i went the way back. A few seconds after that the time also ringed and was up. So i quickly got back to my dress... which by then was fully soaked. I had some struggle putting that cold piece of clothing on but then i quickly got to the car and headed home... showering super super super hot. Haha
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1008 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments