Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 34 votes, 4.41 average.

The Trial of Jane@ The Verdict

Posted 12-18-2018 at 10:02 AM by jane@
Updated 01-04-2019 at 12:56 PM by jane@
Tags guilty, slut

JUDGMENT

The Court Please stand for the verdict from Their Honours Goddess Emily and Baroness Donna and their Wretched bitch C

Prosecutor: Slut Tiny Teats Jane You have been charged with the following crimes

That you

Slut Tiny Teats Jane@ entered into the task set for the week of 3rd of December but by her actions and inactions she knowingly and deliberately: -

1. failed to act sufficiently like a whore and a slut;
2. failed to be sexy and stimulate Him sufficiently well, to fuck her in her anal hole;
3. had two unauthorised orgasms which were material to her overall failure;
4. Impersonating a member of the Judiciary

5. Tampering with evidence

6. ATM crime (as on the evening of Wednesday the 5th of December she attempted ATM Arse To Mouth attacking her Probation Officer (for Anonymity shall be known to the Court as HIM).

She confessed to the following ..
a. Anal 1x (had to force him he wanted pussy penetrated pussy and fucked it but finished off and came in arse – I said it was so good there yesterday (fingers crossed) –actually today was ok even mmm. Sucked him after but he did not cum
b. Needed points sucked him when asleep (This should be considered a non consensual act) came as he woke up and groaned pushed me away --I gave him his cum back with a kiss – he needed it recycling!! .

Facts that the Judges had to decide were:

1./ Was the anal penetration with a condom counted +5 or not

The Bench unanimously accepted the Prosecutor Master C's argument and reject TT J's that the Probation Officer did not cum in Slut TT J but into a condom and therefore did not earn these points. Total at that time was 36 points, as first Orgasm nullified Day one and she was on zero points.

2./ was the orgasm permitted or not -5

The Bench was divided Master C's argument that she:

a./ had not reached 40 points as (See Point 1) so was unauthorised

b./ It was not a pleasure Orgasm but a pain one which the pain slut came to and therefore not authorised

and reject TT J's that the total Points scored was over 40, firstly the 5 points for cumming in a condom do not count as agreed by the judges, secondly scores a cumulative so she had already lost 5 points.

Baroness Donna Felt that Slut TT J was Not Guilty of charge 3 had two unauthorized orgasms which were material to her overall failure; as it was only one unauthorized

However may change her mind as Mistress Emily should really decide as she sent the Email which TT J relies upon.

Goddess Emily gave an unequivocal NO,

The Two Masterful Ladies of the Supreme Court Turned to the Learned Clerk, who having fought for the Guilty sentence came down on Goddess Emily's side, (a stern Quizzical glance from Baroness Donna was noted, but not wishing to spend 2019 caged ,the Clerk stuck to his guns)

Having resolved these issues Unanimously in point 1 and by a two thirds majority in point 2 the Bench find TT J

1/ failed to act sufficiently like a whore and a slut; GUILTY

2/ failed to stimulate Him sufficiently to fuck her in the arse; GUILTY

3/ misleading the court in how many Orgasms she had and her points – VERY GUILTY

The Further Charges of

4. Impersonating a member of the Judiciary
5. Tampering with evidence

6. ATM crime (as on the evening of Wednesday the 5th of December she attempted ATM Arse To Mouth attacking her Probation Officer (for Anonymity shall be known to the Court as HIM). She confessed to the following ..
a. Anal 1x (had to force him he wanted pussy penetrated pussy and fucked it but finished off and came in arse – I said it was so good there yesterday (fingers crossed) –actually today was ok even mmm. Sucked him after but he did not cum
b. Needed points sucked him when asleep (This should be considered a non consensual act) came as he woke up and groaned pushed me away --I gave him his cum back with a kiss – he needed it recycling!! .

Were considered pre sentencing and 10 points were deducted for such unscrupulous behaviour.

In Summation

Baroness Donna, for the Bench said:

In my eyes Slut TT Jane only achieved 39 points but I accept the benches point and make it 34 and is Guilty of the charges 1 and 2

The Bench Finds that Slut TT J:

failed to act sufficiently like a whore and a slut; GUILTY

failed to be sexy and stimulate Him sufficiently well, to fuck her in her anal hole; GUILTY

Regarding the further charge misleading the court tampering with evidence trying to bribe judges etc. I SAY YES VERY VERY GUILTY

And a further 10 points should be removed for offences in the Court room

I thus say so far points are only 24 it is a disrespectful score and reflects a total lack of effort by TT J.

In sentencing The Bench agrees we must take account of

TT Jane is a serial looser and offender.
TT Jane has been very badly behaved towards Master C
TT Jane has plots to usurp our authority

Slut TT J Please Stand,

You have been found Guilty in a Court of International D/s of thee crimes, your actions make you a hardened pain Slut and likely to re-offend, therefore Bail can not be granted and you will do porridge* as you await your Sentence

TAKE HER DOWN

Statement of Jane@ on receipt the Verdict.

I sincerely thank the court for its time and effort in dealing with me a Guilty disrespectful brat who failed to make the grade as a slut – (especially even the lowers sort of slut- an anal slut).

I accept your verdict and say nothing in my defence as it would only reinforce my lack of perception and awareness of my crimes which I demonstrated by my stupid not guilty plea- the action of a stupid unintelligent bimbo.

I only ask the Court to consider the effect any Punishment you may impose will have on me. Please be merciful.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	21406_02.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	753   Click image for larger version

Name:	1384008_8222582_640x_.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	754   Click image for larger version

Name:	escape_by_pitzigoiul_d1p3y5w-250t.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	758  
Attached Images

Views 4019 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Any punishment requests should be made in a thread. Please create one and then you can link here if you would like.

Thank you
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Any punishment requests should be made in a thread. Please create one and then you can link here if you would like.

Thank you

Dear Butterfly

While this is written as a blog, it is in fact a diary of her case which has be heard by the Judges, York Rose, Slave_E and Myself

We have already decided her sentence, but keeping her on remand (Wearing Chastity belt at home and under curfew ), while we tweak her sentence.

Mr Charcol
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Comment
    Dear Butterfly

While this is written as a blog, it is in fact a diary of her case which has be heard by the Judges, York Rose, Slave_E and Myself

We have already decided her sentence, but keeping her on remand (Wearing Chastity belt at home and under curfew ), while we tweak her sentence.

Mr Charcol
    Understood, however the whole "trial" should have been made as a thread rather than a blog and the way it is worded at the end, it sounds like she is asking others for punishment and I wanted to stop that from happening in the comments.

Thank you.
  4. Old Comment
    Sorry Butterfly

Did start a thread re my defence https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...86#post3509786

will organise better in future
    I will not approve such comments this section of blog Verdict closed

Please don't post punishment or comments here
    PM me and I will select and post as appropriate
    Updated 12-20-2018 at 10:39 AM by jane@