Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 33 votes, 4.39 average.

Week 11

Posted 12-15-2018 at 11:58 AM by jane@
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:00 AM by jane@

Answer The present end of week 9 was very appropriate and was perfect fit and the timing was great for the Auction on Friday 30th See Week 9 report-A Maids outfit.

No report as such for week 10 as such but see the Trial of Jane@ https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88767

Re the Trial
Thank you all my 'familiar's' for all your support! Those who voted Not Guilty and especially My Dear Lawyer Mr Cruder unfortunately I engaged his excellent services too late in the day.
Please don’t post anymore as role play should be in the Role play section on GD – (however this is sort of real!)

I know deep down whether I am Guilty or Not (no need for sarcastic comments) and calmly now I wait the verdict and sentence

Week 10 was a very intense week with my male partner I was tasked by Mistress Emily to be his total 3 hole slut with points to achieve regarding being penetrated
We did have a fight and I damaged HIM a bit but he didn’t try too hard until I kicked him in the nuts. Fight then went up a level he really fought back. We ended up in bed his cock in my spanked bum not in A&E so that was nice!

Week 11 now if you managed to read this far

Monday 10th all work no play - reported daily mind task to Mistress E – saw Mistress D for lunch.

Tuesday 11th Evening -D and I played sooo nicely it seemed so long since we last touched.

Wednesday 13th The parcel I was expecting was delivered – secretary brought in - - asked what it could be it was heavy and rattled – I said it’s a female chastity belt for me ordered by my partner when he was here last week to keep be out of trouble see more information in thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354484&page=2
Locked in belt for curfew ‘while I wait in remand jail’ for verdict and sentence – admit did appoint a really cute lawyer to defend me but being a bimbo was after trial had finished – He was however super and only raped me a couple of times while vising me in the cells to discuss my case so that was good (will post on Rapsector 2 thread re that experience ).

Thursday 13th Busy at work- and awaiting verdict continued with curfew locked away

Friday 14th
Helped D with her dinner party cooking service -Straight couple and 4 friends D’s food was amazing I was well behaved prim and proper did the washing up and helped at table – no badness at all –D was I could see very relieved I was so good – whole thing was nice – what a boring word!
Awaiting verdict continued with curfew locked away

Saturday 15th
Was my day to show of my Talents to K and be a maid. Arrived mid-morning – should have taken
Boxing gloves to beat her up! But took my outfit instead.
Had run this video https://ruclip.com/video/l9bR8iSjOco...sis-video.html at bed time last night and sent to K- (she when I was changed into maid outfit she sat me down to watch it again). I got so horny cleaning the house (hypo suggestion or maybe as it really did turn me on).

Anyway - cleaned the house under Ks very close direction/supervision she loved bossing me about (I loved it too). TT do this polish that put that there, use your feather duster here. Take the rug outside and shake your ass (not the rug K?) got a slaps on my bum for cheeks for cheeky answering back- scrubbed the kitchen bench (work tops for you lot that live in the northerner half) -you get the idea - a flirty half nude, Hypnotised French maid and a bossy mistress -- what’s not to like!!

Served lunch to K and her partner – she (partner - who unlike K is very nice) had to go out for the afternoon. Bad news as soon as she left K did her now I am and the strict mistress and you are the slutty servant bit.
Defiantly should have got more for Charity auction £27=50. K paid to ‘children in need for my services – But it became full on S&M a whore deserves to earn more for charity than a maid surely? ok maybe not-

We had a lot of fun she made me clean her pussy out as apparently I had made it wet and sticky (as K said by prancing about half nude instead of cleaning the house as you’re supposed have done.
K was so demanding my uniform got in quite a mess. Then when nude She made me shower her clean and clean the bathroom including ‘decorate the loo’ so it looked Christmassy?? !
D came round late afternoon I served them Tea and K got her to inspect my efforts including the Loo!
D felt my mouth probably needed cleaning after that - so while they had more tea and cake. I stood there with a cake of soap in my mouth.

D then took me home before I could as she said
‘Get into trouble with that lovely K and lead her astray’
It seems it’s always that its me that’s made out to be the bad person - when it’s not me! I am really trying to be a good submissive slut.

Awaiting verdict continued with curfew locked away

17th to 2nd January Blogs Christmas break
Oh the Chastity belt well I expect to tell you more of that in 2019
Have a happy Christmas or holiday if that's what you have wherever you are.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	j@fight.jpg
Views:	848
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	747   Click image for larger version

Name:	gloves off.jpg
Views:	844
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	748  
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5453 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I really enjoy your blogs, especially your trial and punishment! Looking forward to reading more in the New Year. Merry Christmas!
  2. Old Comment
    I don't think you really put that much effort in to..."decorate the loo’ so it looked Christmassy?? !"

PersonallyI like symmetry and things nice and neat (like you beautiful cunt) this looks like child decorated the loo.

I think you should offer to clean up the mess and decorate it with no smudges and perfect symmetry.

Possibly even use a couple of different lipsticks I prefer Gold and Red at Christmas

Mr C
    Updated 12-16-2018 at 07:03 AM by MrCharcol
  3. Old Comment

decorations

[QUOTE=MrCharcol;bt145524]I don't think you really put that much effort in to..."decorate the loo’ so it looked Christmassy?? !"

Well - (stroppy comment - deleted) as he is one of the Trial Judges -
    Your are so right - will test this on my loo at home then can do yours and also decorate your cock with lip prints if you let me.
  4. Old Comment
    I do like being thought of as a familiar. Almost sounds like being a pet. Hehehe
  5. Old Comment

decorations

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jane@ View Comment
    as he is one of the Trial Judges -
    Your are so right - will test this on my loo at home then can do yours and also decorate your cock with lip prints if you let me.
    Trying to bribe a Judge (Again!!)
  6. Old Comment
    You know that bribery send corruption make me go weak at the knees
    Updated 12-17-2018 at 03:49 PM by MrCharcol
  7. Old Comment
    💋 so let's see if this kiss stays