Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rating: 5 votes, 2.20 average.

The nature of members

Posted 06-15-2019 at 03:39 PM by Bloxo

This will be one of my musing posts...after a while on GetDare you just try to make sense of it all, find some logic or pattern, it's not easy!

It can be easy to generalise, something I'm often guilty of myself I admit...

On the front of it, looking at the forum you could say everyone here is either a giver or a taker...and it's true for a lot of people but not everyone.
Let's look at the sorts of people we have here:

Those that want to give dares
Those that want to receive dares
Those that want to do both
Those that want a lasting relationship
Those that want to reveal their darkest secrets
Those that wish to lurk
...I'm sure people would say there's a lot more, but this is a simple list...

I think it's fair to say people are here to experience different things that everyday life has to offer, to meet people they otherwise wouldn't, some are looking to escape the real world...others to make their lives more fulfilled, others to learn, there are a lot of motivations on here other than basic lust.

When I look at myself I can fall into all of the above really...
I love to find people to play with, make people happy, find happiness in myself and have some naughty fun that the real world would never know I am into...but I wouldn't say I am a different person on here, rather I am an extension of my normal self...less inhibited and less shy.

I've continued my efforts to interact more on this site recently, I've been messaging a lot more, posting a bit more...and am having mixed results, I've made a couple of new friends who I enjoy talking to...but likewise I've struggled with others, getting a dynamic going, a lot of messages have gone out with no response...

When people don't respond I understand sometimes, they don't know me, maybe I'm not the kind of person they are looking to meet, maybe I come across as dull at first glance...
I tend to find myself interacting more with the more intellectual members on average, but that could be coincidence.

I keep trying to find my own place on this site, my own dynamic with people, a way of feeling part of the scene here and counting members as friends rather than acquaintances...but I realise it takes time and effort to do that.

My PM list keeps growing...and I've had some good uses of it from users (normally as retaliation for my own use of theirs though haha).

To those that read these posts, I welcome you to engage and interact with me, as long as you aren't looking for one thing and want a genuine dynamic then hit me up, once I get to know people I like to think I can be a lot of fun, not just in naughty ways, but in conversation as well
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 610 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments