Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Bedwetting Cumulative Dare

Posted 06-08-2019 at 05:04 PM by JTN2010

So I lost a cumulative abdl dare: here.

Before getting started I am going to clean up the rules and make some minor modifications. At the end of the day I'd rather complete a dare with an asterisk than not complete it at all.

I kept getting an error trying to setup a public Kik group so instead I threw it into Tumblr. I hope that works for a log and where I can get responses on what to write on the diaper.

Tumblr Link

Rules
  1. Must wear diapers to bed each night and use them before getting out of bed.
  2. Dare lasts 12 days (minus the D6 roll on completion)
  3. When this dare is completed, roll 1D6 and remove that many parts from the dare and repeat. (First 3 rules cannot be removed). Dare is completed when all other conditions are removed.
  4. Must have atleast 1 jar of baby food in the morning.
  5. Must have a bottle of warm milk or formula before bed.
  6. Must wear rubber pants over the diaper.
  7. Must wear an onesie to bed.
  8. Must have paci in when going to bed.
  9. Must listen a hypnofile of the boomer's choosing each night.
  10. Must setup a public Kik group to show a pic of diaper before going to bed / in the morning before taking off. The group will decide on what to write on the diaper to make sure it’s not taken off.

Notes
I'm waiting on the hypnofile from the boomer (PM'd them). If I don't get one before going to bed on Day 2 I'll choose something basic myself.

So there are 7 rules before completion so it'll take at least 2 rounds through to complete unless I roll poorly.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1308 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments