Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Update on life

Posted 09-28-2016 at 11:03 PM by RainbowSky

Hey,

I've been away for a bit. Sorry. My summer from uni has been a bit hectic. Had a full time job 6 days a week from 8am-6pm sometimes 9, had more family issues which resulted in me moving out of my family home and living with my nan. I'm now back at uni which is a nice reprieve.

I'm also still with my boyfriend and we are still finding our feet with what works for our asexuality. We've realised we can be attracted to looks as over the summer whilst we were in our full time job, we both agreed one of co-workers was good looking and that if we weren't together they would be a good match because as we got to know their personality we realised we were attracted to that, like we had been with each other.

However, whilst moving out of my family home/uni my parent found our bag of "equipment" and went insane. It resulted in him chucking everything we had out. So we've decided to get some help from you lovely people on getdare. We're going to put a post up asking for people to suggest things to buy, you can set a task to go with it and if we buy it I will complete the task and give you a report for it. There will be some rules to this but to will be explained in the thread which is here

Thanks
Skye
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1766 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome back, Skye. Buy some bondage rope, a simple vibe and a vibrating cock ring (to put inside your panties when you walk around).
  2. Old Comment
    Hey, missed you.
  3. Old Comment
    Hey. Sorry I've been away so long. I'm sure there will be more blog posts soon.

Also I'm not too sure about the rope or cock ring just because rope is a step up from cuffs and it makes me a bit anxious