Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Life update including leaving job, interviews, and swimsuit update

Posted 10-27-2023 at 01:35 AM by RainbowSky

Hey,

So it's been a while. Life got crazy for a while, especially in August.

As some of you may be aware, I handed my resignation into my previous job (teaching) in April, with an end date of July. When it came down to it, I was relieved that I was leaving. Family and friends all said within about a week of my departure, how happy and well and less stressed I looked. My nan even admitted she had been really concerned about me as I often looked ill. There was a lot I liked...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 8

Posted 03-29-2023 at 09:48 PM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Swimsuit modelling

Posted 03-26-2023 at 03:57 AM by RainbowSky

As part of the threads I created a few months ago, I agreed to try on all my new swimsuits and take 3 photos in them - 1 from the front, 1 from the back and 1 from the side.

I was a little bit nervous about this as photos is a limit but I knew the photos weren't going to go anywhere (well, except 1 that I have to post on here as part of one of the threads achievement goals).

My BF asked if I would like him to take them, but I told him no as that would make me feel even more...
Distinguished Member
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 7

Posted 03-19-2023 at 01:28 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 6

Posted 03-19-2023 at 01:19 AM by RainbowSky

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 5

Posted 03-12-2023 at 03:46 AM by RainbowSky

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 4

Posted 03-12-2023 at 03:10 AM by RainbowSky

This...
Distinguished Member