Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average.

Getdare Strike

Posted 05-25-2010 at 09:51 PM by lokelake
Updated 05-25-2010 at 10:04 PM by lokelake

I will be doing my most intense and most serious act of civil disobedience to this date on getdare.

I am very intent at getting my latest infraction gone since it was unfair. Oh, and incase all you complainers out there complain or get on my case for what I am doing consider this... back in elementary school, it was either my younger bro or our dad spoke out against his teacher (younger bro's teacher) because it was unfair that she moved him also from the couch, even though he was not part of the trouble. So as you can see, both cases are not very important, yet it still must be dealt with. However, my case is more important, just not super important.

Now onto the point...

I will be doing some sort of a getdare strike in the future, I don't know yet what I will do, I will think about it and plan it wisely.

Plus, doing this will be good practice for more serious issues.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1763 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So, you're going to demonstrate that you're annoyed about being banned... by striking... ie. not posting/ visiting the site...?

This could be the start of a movement that changes the very nature of getdare- rise up! and make sure you get the rest of your ban-list comrades in arms to you join in this strike!!
  2. Old Comment
    Since all you seem to do lately is bitch about random shit I'm gonna probate you for a month. Please use this time to consider if you want to continue being a part of the getDare community. This will be your last time out before you will not be welcome on the site again.
    Updated 05-25-2010 at 10:47 PM by depp
  3. Old Comment
    Looooooke. Seriously, maybe a therapist would be of help of to you? I'm not intending to sound condescending, but you seem a little too wrapped up in the place.

Either that or you're an old man who just likes to cause trouble. Can't figure it out yet.
  4. Old Comment
    Loke if you got an infraction, just suck it up. I got them in the past, but i accepted that i did something wrong and served my ban if i got one.

This forum, like others, has rules. If you don't like the rules Depp has set, then leave. You won't be missed if you keep bitching about the Mods and their choices.
  5. Old Comment
    Wow, I love Jacques.
  6. Old Comment
    I see Depp started your strike early....
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Comment
    Wow, I love Jacques.
    Why thank you- that made my day.

I think this thread serves as a fitting social commentary on the counter-productive nature of strikes in general... or at least, the clear dangers involved with announcing you're going thinking about planning to go on strike in advance... in a situation where going on strike really makes no difference...

...either that, or it was just funny
  8. Old Comment
    Haha loke sorry, but you are one big dumbass. Your "strike" is literally just not going on the site ie leaving everyone alone. Now if you actually contributed to the site with information or a needed service (that the site needed to stay up) then this might have actually worked, but oh well you're not that bright to figure that out ^^