Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rate this Entry

Need ideas

Posted 08-18-2023 at 06:40 PM by KinkyBBW

Earlier this year, I started smoking again after having quit 2 years earlier. I want to quit again but the cravings are incredibly difficult to cope with. So I thought I might reach out to the wonderful users of GD for some help.

I need ideas to distract me during cravings. Preferably, stimulating, enjoyable things I can do when the cravings hit.

I am also open to suggestions for what to do if I give in to the cravings and smoke a cigarette. Clearly these should be things that are NOT enjoyable and will make me regret caving in.

My likes, dislikes, and limits can be found here to assist in coming up with ideas.

Ideas can be sent to me via pm or in the comments here. I will make a list in this post of the ideas I will be using and I will post updates and report how different ideas worked with distracting me or making me regret caving in.
Views 645 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think you should try with conditioning again

If you try to distract yourself, you might end up conditioning yourself, wanting it or not, so better to go straight for it, but conditioning yourself to have a bad reaction every time you have a cigarette in your hands (or even see one?).

You might use something from your dislikes, like anal + temperature play... Just an example Keep us posted!
    Posted 08-22-2023 at 02:43 PM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline