Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Weekend of latex punishment - Night 1

Posted 04-22-2017 at 11:39 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-24-2017 at 03:22 AM by RainbowSky

So last night was definitely... interesting might be the word.

At 9PM, as stated in my previous blog on this I got latexed up. Actually, at 9 I got everything out that was going to be needed for the task. All the latex and all the extras.

I started with my latex panties which took a bit of wriggling to get on, then the latex leggings. These were easier to get into as we got them a size bigger than my normal size (M instead of S). So they slipped onto my legs easily, but the crotch was miles away from my actual crotch, so pulling up the excess latex until it was against my crotch was so painful because within seconds of it going on it had already stuck like a second skin. It took a good 5 minutes to sort it out. Finally we added the top. This was the most difficult thing to get on as my skin is quite sensitive up there so there was a lot of combined pulling and pushing. Eventually we had it in place and the moment it was my whole body just zipped in.

Now the nice thing about latex is that I tucks everything in and extenuates the positives which my master loves. With my ass protruding and my breasts on show, he was very happy. I wasn't so happy as he decided this meant a spanking. So he got me to bend over the metal chair in my room, making sure my exposed breasts were pushing into the metal as well, and began to spank my ass. My breasts were chilly where they were pushed against the cold metal but my ass was on fire. I don't know how long this lasted (although master said he did it for 15 minutes but it felt a lot shorter. He then got me to lay on my back on the chair with my head hanging off the edge and my breasts in the middle of the seat. I was anxious about this as my breasts are so sore when spanked but he surprised me and instead of spanking me straightaway, he sat on them, flattening them into my body. It was so painful and unbearable and I tried to push him off but when I did so he just cuffed my hands to the chair legs to stop me and gagged me to stop me screaming.

He did get off at some point and then spent the remaining time until 10 paddling my breasts hard, he made me keep the gag in as he knew I would try to protest against his punishment for me.

10PM ticked round, and despite having been initially nervous, I was so relieved the paddling was over that I jumped onto the bed. He placed the hood over my head so I couldn't see.

I love and hate this hood in equal measures. I love the feeling of sensory deprivation but hate not knowing as it makes me squirm. I felt him grab one of my ankles and pull me down the bed using it so that my ankle was on the metal edge of the bed and my foot off the bed. He threaded the cuff through the bar on the bottom of the bed and then around my ankle, he then clipped the other ankle cuff to this and then attached this to the bar and my ankle. It was at this point I realised any movement I made all night was going to hurt. He then came back up the bed and laid my arms above my head. I could just about grab the bars of the headrest. He wrapped a cuff around my left wrist, connected the right to the clip on the left but also passed it over and under one of the bars and attached it to my right. I could shuffle my body across the bed like this, but I couldn't turn over without almost breaking a bone.

I'm not sure how long I lay there, waiting for him to put the final touch on to me, but if felt like forever until I finally heard the most annoying buzz. He has selected the lowest speed but also the only setting that would keep me on edge the whole time it was running. Its this annoying function where it takes five counts to slowly build up from light to hard vibrations and then once it peaks will cut off for two counts. I have never been able to cum using this setting, only edge and being in a state of edging arousal for the night was not something I was looking forward to. I heard the noise getting closer and then felt a suction feeling around my waist and crotch as he lifted the latex and shoved it into the crotch line of the latex panties, making sure to target the clit. he then dropped the latex so it thwacked into my skin and followed all the contours of my body and then got into bed next to me, covering us with the duvet.

The lucky sod managed to fall asleep straight away. Me, not so lucky. The vibe was definitely doing its job and keeping me on edge, I couldn't concentrate my mind just wanted release. I tried to pull my knees up so that I could try humping it but my ankle cuffs stopped that immediately. It was torture, but I did eventually fall asleep.

When I first woke up, I was cold because my master had removed the blanket off me so my breasts and arms were bare and exposed. The vibe was still going but I could feel it slowing, knowing it was running out of power. I stopped and I felt instant relief as my clit was so sore from being on edge. I felt a hand at my crotch, check to see if it had stopped and then without warning, he slipped his hand under the latex and pulled the vibe out, but as he did so he spread my pussy lips wide apart and made sure the latex panties followed the contours of this leaving my pussy wrapped wide open in latex. It felt so tight and wonderful but after a while, there was a bit of pain. He then pegged my nipples, which was so very painful. He was clearly in a mood to tease me.

He ran his hands up and down my body very carefully avoiding touching any sensitive part. It felt nice on my bare arms but I just wanted him to release the edge that had built up - which surprised me as I usually hate masturbation and cumming. Then he began to tickle me and watch as I tried to move out the way of his hands and fail because of being spread out on the bed. I tried to squirm and curl up in a ball to protect myself but almost ripped my feet off forgetting they were attached. I was helpless. Once he had had his fun, he ripped the pegs off my nipples and rolled back to sleep. I was once again left aroused and horny and unable to head straight back to sleep.

The second time I was woken up by a buzzing noise. I then felt a weight sit on my stomach and a hand rest just above my pussy. I could tell the latex was still keeping my erogenous zone wide open so when he shoved the mini wand against both layers of latex (on its highest setting) and pushed it against my clit I was not surprised. He'd let me get right to the edge and then pull it away, leaving me trying to hump the air and get the wand back against my clit. He did this for a good half an hour, at least 10 or 12 times. And then he got bored and went back to sleep (can you see the pattern here, because I was beginning to). Full of arousal and unable to get rid of it, I struggled to get back to sleep. When I finally did, luckily it was to be the only uninterrupted sleep I got.

At 6AM this morning, I was rudely awaken. He'd removed my cuffs without waking me and woke me up by pegging my nipples again. I was still unable to see with hood on. He told me to get onto my hands and knees on the floor so I carefully got into position on the floor. I was told to only move forwards when my nipple couldn't stretch anymore. I was confused until I felt a tug on the peg, he'd tied string to it and was walking me like a dog. Now, luckily for me I am home alone at the moment, but I was really scared about what he was doing. I felt the bump in the floor that meant we had left my room, the room usually reserved for play. The pain in me left nipple was excruciating every time it got stretched and then I moved. I had no clue where were going but we didn't seem to go into any other room. He stopped and let go off the rope and told me to stay in position. I did so nervously, scared that my housemates might come back (despite knowing they are not back until late tonight). I had a woosh through the air and felt the whip land heavily across my arse. I jolted forwards but kept staying in position. He did this countless time whipping my ass, my back even my upper thighs and making my legs shake from holding up my body. Then he had me sit back until I was sat on my ankles. I heard the buzz of the wand as he pushed it against the latex and against my clit. This time though he held it on and didn't take it off when I got close, instead he'd slap the peg on my nipple which quickly brought me down and into pain. Eventually he removed the wand and then I felt the peel of latex as he stretched the latex away from my skin, adjusted the head on the wand and left it jammed down my panties and leggings on high. Demanding I stay there I heard his footsteps retreat. Whilst staying there I heard doors banging and footsteps and realised he'd led me to directly in front of the door to my flat. If anyone tried to unlock the door the first thing they would see would be me. This thrilled, excited and scared me all in equal parts. I didn't want my housemates to find out and although knowing they wouldn't I was still scared one would come back early. He came back and tugged on my nipples again, making me crawl like a pet after him with the wand on high against my clit still. This was a lot harder to follow him doing as I just wanted to hump and release but crawling stopped that.

Once back in the safety of my room, he removed the hood and the wand and told me to stay in the latex until I showered, take it with me and wash it in the shower before towelling it off.

He still has more ideas for the rest of the day planned.

Note: the latex may have got very stuck to me as when trying to peel the panties off before showering, they ripped down the seams
Views 999 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments