Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

I’m a brat … but wait, it’s not what you think!

Posted 02-19-2020 at 01:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Hello, my name is Butterfly and I am a brat.

*gasp*

Now, before you get your torches and pitchforks, let’s take a minute to let me explain what being a brat means to me.

I have come to realize that brats get a bad reputation. I am not saying that there aren’t those brats out there that live to cause absolute chaos and misery, but I am not one of them. I think a lot of brats are understood.

I guess now is a good time to preface this writing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mine!

Posted 02-28-2020 at 08:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Hearing the word "mine" from the right person has always given me butterflies. It isn't about ownership so much (sometimes it can be) as it is knowing that you have captured a piece of that person and it belongs to you. It's magical.

As a sub, nothing can make me melt faster than to be reffered to as "MY good girl" or "MY little princess". It takes a word that already has good feelings attached and elevates it 100%.

For that reason, as Domme
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Interesting Morning

Posted 03-01-2020 at 11:32 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hello, all! My master wanted me to post on here a recap of my extremely degrading, humiliating, and depraved morning!

I messaged my master the other morning right when I woke up. First thing he had me do is start twerking to bad music ike the brainless bimbo i am. While twerking he had me push out poop into my pants and eventually shit my pants while shaking my ass like a brainless bitch. I felt so utterly retarded and so extremely controlled and mortified shaking my ass with a lump of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.00 average.

Hi!

Posted 03-05-2020 at 09:43 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Hi to old people I know, hi to new people I don't know. I've been gone about 8 months as I've just been so damn busy.

Thank you to everyone who reached out in PM's checking in on me, I'll get to answering those as soon as I can. (It may still take a while.)

For those wondering and asking, yes AM and I are still together. (Coming up on 5 years, where does the time go? )

The goals I set some time ago for myself are all being worked on and have either been...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The curse of the rules

Posted 05-19-2020 at 07:26 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have been continuing my search for a Dom ... a long, up and down journey. It's tough honestly. I have wanted to give up multiple times, but I know that when I find the right person, it will be worth it. It is so magical to find the right fit for you.

Throughout my search, I have come across a handful of men who I have had a seemingly amazing connection with. We can talk for hours. We stay up and talk about anything and everything together. Conversation is effortless.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Return to GD

Posted 06-18-2020 at 05:26 AM by Bloxo

Hello all,
With Covid...life has become a lot quieter, it is harder to see friends, I am working from home and the office has been closed again after a brief period of being reopened...
So I've decided coming back to this site would be a good way to get the creative juices flowing and to connect with some people

So, to celebrate not only my return, but also me hitting the 1000 posts threshold I have my new post:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387621...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The difference a girl makes...

Posted 06-24-2020 at 10:07 AM by Bloxo

Bloxo here...slightly older, long term member with a few words of wisdom

I've been on this site on and off for over 10 years now, even when I'm not active I still check in to see what's happening now and then.

What is the main thing I notice?

This site seems lifeless without the girls who participate.

Let's face facts, this is a largely male dominated site...and when you are a straight guy, well it can be off putting at times.
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized